Teach (DayZ)

Script restriction #87?

So yeah, as the topic implies. the server just kicked everyone on it for script restriction #87 and it won't let anyone rejoin the server. I read on Ausarma that it might be because of hackers, but if possible, could someone confirm this for us and how to fix it (server admin is available)

This Is Happening on every server Atm it seems, for me it is Script Restriction #90.

Alright, I should've taken a closer look at the topics as there already is one reporting this bug.

And thanks for the responses

Edited by Teach

Yup. Confirming this. Brand new server just got setup. Got in for about 20 minutes. Then I noticed all new players attempting to join were being kicked for Script Restriction #98. Then I was suddenly kicked, as well as 2 buddies of mine as well. I restarted the server just for shits & giggles to see if it would cure itself but it remains ongoing at the moment.

Its' BattleEye causing these problems. You know, that program that DOESN'T prevent hacking and only causes performance issues.

Yeah i also have the #87 restriction. I tried reinstalling BattlEye but no luck, guess we'll just have to ride this storm out ^^

BattlEye: Enabling hackers and mucking things up for the common folk since (Enter year here)

just confirming aswell.

87 (from taking zombie damage) and 98 (random but frequent)

Edited by MessHall

Some of the servers seem to be working again, it appears they have reverted the update.

I just reverted to 1.7.2.4 and now i'm online again. But you are a "fresh spawn" again on the shore even though you keep your gear. Happy hunting.

I got kicked because of restriction 87 and i was just running in a field, now i cant join any server, same with two of my friends.

Yeah me and 3 of my buddies just started getting this tonight

Testing 1.7.2.4 to see if that helps us

Edited by Ironzombie

Confirmed on US 1383. Players are getting kicked for #90.

Something else I've noticed... My server is failing to contact the main battleye server over and over again and I can assure you it's not a connectivity issue on my end.

Update: rolling back to 1.7.2.4 does not work. We are still getting kicked

Lots of people in other threads are stating that servers aren't connecting to the battleye server. Wether or not this is the cause of the problem I don't know.

try play in server 96.061 and 1.7.2.5, you guys will play nice, the new BE is for 96 version, if the server isn't update, probaly dont will work and will kick ever client that have 95 version.

This was caused by a faulty battleye update the last time around, and I am guessing this is the case again