Talrune

My Server Script restriction 90?

Same issue I am having. Also made the mistake of trying to log in. Character fell over and broke his leg and died instantly upon log in. Sucks because I spent the majority of today getting med supplies for when I play with some friends who are just starting out.

Guess we'll all be starting out together now. Thanks BE! ;)

yes saved script file just incase but yes i wiped the script txt file and worked as well

dont advertise an empty scripts.txt thats open season on your server for the hackers. wont log a damn thing.

dont advertise an empty scripts.txt thats open season on your server for the hackers. wont log a damn thing.

Ofcourse, just a temporary soloution.

Hence why I didn't advertise the server.

Same here...

script restriction #87

all kicked from server and rejoin kicked agin

boring....

Open your servers battleye/scripts.txt file, find line 5 openMap !"\"openMap\"," and replace the 5 with a 1.

The people that didn't get kicked when the whole server got kicked for script restriction are probably hacking with the aid of a Battleye bypass. refer to this thread, the comment halfway down by jessedayz: http://www.***.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks/495683-whole-server-being-kicked-via-script-restriction.html

"this happened when i spawned a heli once , whole server was being kicked for Script Restriction and me and my mate who had bypasses were fine emo2.png thought it was hilarious!"

Not in all cases... This happened to me where I was left in-game on one server as this was going on. I was the only one left on and everyone else got booted and couldn't reconnect. On another server in that same instance I was booted off with the rest and couldn't get back on.