Sign in to follow this  
kryvian

uh... battle eye?

You were kicked off the server Battle eye: script restriction #90

what

I didn't even have fraps on.

I'm not here to QQ, just asking what exactly did I do wrong.

Yeah I looted some guys dead body and I was kicked for the same reason saw a bunch of people kicked as well

I was on US 1577 and now I cant get back in I was killed at the fire hall and I was on my way back to get my body I just found an AKM and an Alice pack that is so mean!

Edited by Illusiv3Lion

My whole server got kicked, even me. What is this for? I hope its not because of 1.7.2.4. I am not going back to 1.7.2.5 until that shit gets fixed

I just got script restriction #98 on my local server, wierd

• Like 1

My whole server got kicked, even me. What is this for? I hope its not because of 1.7.2.4. I am not going back to 1.7.2.5 until that shit gets fixed

Just happened to US196 on 1.7.2.5, guessing its just battle eye.

Friends on TS are reporting the same problem on all servers

Same here, getting kicked for #90 if zombies hit us, or we get shot at. Basicly, taking damage kicks you from the server.

Guise.... Guise guise... Just calm done. Clerly this is just batel-i at werk. I think they hav fownd more hakers. Don't try to pretind that u r note haker.

• Like 1

The script restrictions are removable through the scripts.txt file for the server. Most of them are to protect server stability, but they can end up destabilizing servers instead if they go awry.

To everyone this has happened to it happens to anyone that a person is trying to activate a script on, so you all were kicked along with the person trying to use a script on you or other players.

Doesn't mean you did something wrong it just means battle-eye somewhat saved you from getting butt raped somehow.

Myself and a few friends just had this happen US 1097 it looked like the entire server got kicked- the 3 of us received the Script error #98 and as we looked at the server list it was strangely empty making us think that all servers were just kicked. Just a moment before Battle-eye had updated itself and had given the message about 12k have been banned...blah blah blah- then bam mass kick... who knows maybe the anti hack system was hacked and now we are getting hacked from the anti hack...hack?

Guise.... Guise guise... Just calm done. Clerly this is just batel-i at werk. I think they hav fownd more hakers. Don't try to pretind that u r note haker.

I want everyone to pretend this post never happened, lest this thread spin out of control. Don't feed the troll and it will wither and die.

you're just simply :facepalm:

I too was kicked for #90, and kicked repeatedly again when trying to log back in.

Trololo

well after I got fed up with legit servers giving me only loading screens I got on a "privateish" server, I did get hit by zombies, oddly there were corpses all over elektro, most with coyote assault and axes/crowbars but there were some with czech backpacks, no weps on them tho, assuming they looted their own bodies, only like 6 players with me on server. so I did not get banned because I got hit by a zombie because I kept getting hit for about an hour, and as I was running between elektro and cerno the warning and kick came up.

and I had decent weps and alice too.

so.

legit I can't play cause of loading, privately I can't play cause battle eye is throwing script remarks at me :V

I'ma wait a week starting now, not worth the frustration to get the game working.

It's a flawless system. If everyone is kicked, there are no hackers! Congratulations BattlEye. You finally solved the hacker issue.

• Like 10

US 366 Chicago was kicked for #97. Pretty much the whole server. Wonder what this is all about.

I can confirm this