Sign in to follow this  
danlegend

Died with 4k Blood???

Was prone walking through Electro to leave and meet my friend so we could group up and so he could administer a blood bag I had., next thing I know I hear "click" for broken leg sound followed by the scoreboard and the message "You are Dead" while I had 4k blood. Wasn't bleeding at the time.

2012_08_12_00005.jpg

Desync error, you were shot by something that did more damage than you have health.

Died from getting shot in the ass with a .50 cal once. I died with 12k blood, while still standing. I returned to find my corpse still standing.

Desync sucks.

Welcome to DayZ.

My advice: raid a duper camp... tons on the west side of the map near the boundaries... just head West of kamenka and then head North.

Grab an AS50 and ghillie, (don't worry they will dupe more) then camp outside any major city and KOS everyone you see. It's the right thing to do.

:thumbsup: :beans:

How far the community has fallen..

/sigh

community? you mean butt hurt kids from mmos that cant handle a game that isnt fair and easy for them

community? you mean butt hurt kids from mmos that cant handle a game that isnt fair and easy for them

Lol, You said it perfectly.

Welcome to DayZ.

My advice: raid a duper camp... tons on the west side of the map near the boundaries... just head West of kamenka and then head North.

Grab an AS50 and ghillie, (don't worry they will dupe more) then camp outside any major city and KOS everyone you see. It's the right thing to do.

:thumbsup: :beans:

Weren't you just in that other thread preaching the evils of all things tent related? >.>

Weren't you just in that other thread preaching the evils of all things tent related? >.>

Sarcasm. On the internet, prosidy and facial expression do not carry over, so interpretation is a bit**.

Yep, just having some fun with nubs...

Ironic humor just doesn't work with the masses.

:D