Sign in to follow this  
kazam

[How to fix when it stuck at loading [1.7.2.5 Problem]

Since the update of 1.7.2.5 many people have problems to connect on servers. It always stucks in the loading screen. Also waiting doesn't help in this case.

I guess most of you guys are using Six Launcher, so just fellow these steps which helped me (I don't have any problems to connect on servers)

1. Download 'DayZ Commander'

2. Install it *g*

3. Open it and press on "versions" (Top right side)

4. Press on Check Now and download the newest version (1.7.2.5)

Before this i manualy downloaded 1.7.2.5 and just exchanged them with the old files. That didn't rly help me.. so I hope you guys can fix it and return in the world of surviving! ;-)

cheers

If you are using sixupdater you aren't on 1.7.2.5, your on 1.7.2.4 (even if you update the files manually, it will overwrite them with 1.7.2.4)

So joining servers not running your version will result in getting stuck on loading screen.

No matter how many times I update this, avoid six-updater by going through steam. I still either have a big red X next to the server name, meaning its not updating.

Or I get stuck at loading.

Ive never known anything so frustrating in my life.

I was -playing Sat morning on 1.7.2.4 for a few hours. Had to leave to do fatherly things, came back at about 7 and couldnt get past the loading screen. I havnt changed anything, same version, same ARMA beta, same Battleye DLL's, same server.......decided to update everything as some servers were tell me I had the wrong version installed. Moved to the latest Beta, updated to 1725 and Im still getting stuck at the loading screen.......Im gutted too as Im currently on the best character Ive ever had!!

• Like 2

still same shit. stuck at loading with 400 fps. tried to 6 different servers that matches with my beta version and dayz version. this update sucks..

• Like 3

this update does suck.

don't bother fukking with your dayz or even dayz commander installation, it the underlying shitty code that's causing the stuck at loading problem

• Like 1

theres loads of people all having problems like this one of the reasons is that your battleye client stopped responding (it will get jammed on the loading screen where it says Loading... with the yellow bar above it) this could be due to many things

1. your routers firmware needs updating (if your a sky customer your going to have to wait for them to bring a new one out which they said they were currentley resolving)

2. you need the new battleye client which can be found on the downloads page on the battleye website

3. resetting your internet could also be a quick fix

hope this helped :)

WTF man!!

I did what you said TC but when i joined (didn't get stuck at Loading) i spawned back at the coast (with my gear) and a bandit mask from way back in May. I spent a fucking hour running north and now im at the coast......... >:(

I had the same problem today for like 5 times. Just spawned always at the south coast -.-' Kinda scared to log into the game again

WTF man!!

I did what you said TC but when i joined (didn't get stuck at Loading) i spawned back at the coast (with my gear) and a bandit mask from way back in May. I spent a fucking hour running north and now im at the coast......... >:(

This is because of the new update. chill out bro. happened to everyone sooooo... whoa