Sign in to follow this  
Huntik

New skins ... ANYONE FOUND ANY?

Hi there,

Guys have anyone found any of those new skins? IF so could you share where did they spawn?

i havnt had a chance to find any yet i assume they spawn in random locations stores redientials areas and military areas however

I found one in the first general store I've entered.

I was on for a few hours today. Hit a few towns(barns, apts, farms, stables, and one market) and found nothing. Rocket said they are camo, an gilly suit, so perhaps they are located in military areas?

Just a guess anyways =/

They are located in residential zones such as apartments, houses, minimarts, etc.

Made a sweep through cherno and managed to find two guillie and camo suits each.

I highly recommend the guillie suit if you're traveling inland, just go prone in the brush and you're nearly invisible.

One of my group found a ghillie suit in one of the towns north of Kamenka.

Nice, just hope rocket makes the old bandit skin a pickup later, I really liked the camo and face mask combo.

My friend found a Ghillie suit in one of the red apartments with 2 large rooms left and right

So no, they don't spawn in military buildings only

they are residential spawns only. I have found a bunch in minimarts and apartments but none at NW or in StSab tents

My friend found the Ghillie suit, I found the Camo clothing. Ill tell you what though, its a pain in the ass trying to find him when I lose sight of him.

they are residential spawns only. I have found a bunch in minimarts and apartments but none at NW or in StSab tents

Hey Yesterday I found some civilian clothing in this:

http://picacid.com/arma2/imgs/Land_Panelak.jpg

but it's listed as office...

later I found camo in general store.

So here's a question ARE YOU SURE ITS ONLY RESIDENTIAL? what did you base that information on?

Has anyone else experienced any bugs relating to the new skins?

One guy on a server that I frequent was complaining about how he put on a looted ghillie suit and got teleported into the ocean from the middle of Cherno.