Sign in to follow this  
hampton

Comedy in this thread

KM11E.jpg

Kt92R.jpg

iLCLW.jpg

Don't remember which server this was in, I don't care either truthfully. To the tools that banned me, I threw a grenade at you, get over it. Have fun running back.

While screenshots are shown, there could be the possibility that something isn't being shown in between.

Innocent until proven guilty I say, but that is just me.

I'll look around the forums and servers for the names when I can and hope that I can find the server.

If you were banned by an admin, would it still tell you BattleEye: Banned (hacking)? I thought that was only shown when the BattleEye client itself detected that you were hacking?

Ah, makes sense. I'm still trying to figure the Rcon GUI out. It simply refuses to connect to my server, but I'll make a thread about that in the server forum.

Something doesn't make sense here...

Screen shot #1, 5 players alive, 6 murders 0 bandit kills.

Screen shot #2, 0 players alive, 7 murders 0 bandit kills.

I don't know if a grenade counts as 1 kill but it just looked a bit odd to me.

Something doesn't make sense here...

Screen shot #1' date=' 5 players alive, 6 murders 0 bandit kills.

Screen shot #2, 0 players alive, 7 murders 0 bandit kills.

I don't know if a grenade counts as 1 kill but it just looked a bit odd to me.

[/quote']

He shot a person who was most likely still alive..... Not suspicious at all.

Could the point have been any more clear? There are 5 guys there, he killed 4/5 of them with a grenade yet his murder count only went from 6 to 7, how does that make sense?

I highly doubt a grenade nets 0 kills on his score then he just finished one off with a gun.

Arma will not credit an indirect kill. He did not "hit" someone with the grenade, the grenade exploded near them and killed people. Shooting people is the only way to get kill credit.

Could the point have been any more clear? There are 5 guys there' date=' he killed 4/5 of them with a grenade yet his murder count only went from 6 to 7, how does that make sense?

I highly doubt a grenade nets 0 kills on his score then he just finished one off with a gun.

[/quote']

Are you unfamiliar with DayZ's wound system?

I see nothing out of the ordinary here.

The grenade instantly killed one player while incapacitating the others who are likely bleeding to death or critically low on health.

If he were to stay around he may have gotten more kills from once they bleed out if they didn't get help in time.

Arma will not credit an indirect kill. He did not "hit" someone with the grenade' date=' the grenade exploded near them and killed people. Shooting people is the only way to get kill credit.

[/quote']

Also incorrect, grenades DO give you a direct kill credit in vanilla ArmA, as stated above DayZ has it's own wound system, they are simply incapacitated and have yet to 'die'.

Tried shooting someone (or being shot with) with a 7.62 rifle or similar at range in DayZ? You'll notice it doesn't always net an instant kill.

He also would get the kill credit added to his murder count if the target bleeds out, I believe that was patched in quite a while ago.

lol hampton. Too bad you don't know which server it was. They deserve a reporting. After something like that, I would most certainly never play on that server again. But you have to know which one it was to avoid it. And then STILL make sure they get reported.

When I try to hit a target it usually either:

A, Lands in front of me causing either death or broken bones/heavy bleeding.

B, Goes way past the target

10/10 for your throw, sucks that the admin is a sook.

Been there myself. I found a camp at 153,000 that belonged to a group called [AG], I just so happen to have that as a location for our camp on another server. So I joined a US server (think it was 2 or 3) and stole a bunch of their stuff and kill AFK members of [AG] at the camp, drive away and get banned from the server for hacking.

Made me :rolleyes: