crusader_111

1.7.2.4 VS. Hotfix 1.7.2.5 which is better?

So as the title suggest which is better, current official released version 1.7.2.4 or the unofficial release Hotfix version 1.7.2.5

I'd prefere if you would reply in this format (in the Spoiler), not just for the benefit of me but for everyone else who is reading the topic and people thinking of changing version. This would also help the development team get a firm grasp of what people think, if they decide to read it which I'm sure it will catch the attention of one of the forum moderators and they will pass on the news, maybe.

Version 1.7.2.4

Pros:

Cons:

Notes:

Bugs:

Version Hotfix 1.7.2.5

Pros:

Cons:

Notes:

Bugs (New or still from previous version):

Improvements:

// Informative Note - The pros, cons are for comparisons against each version, the improvements for Hotfix 1.7.2.5 is what you think has been improved and if not you can just put N/A. The Notes section is for anything else you'd like to add personally or anymore information, important or not that you'd like to add. \\

// \\ = Delete this before posting reply.

Edited by CRUSADER_111

For me they work the same... Perhaps I get graphical glitches less often with 1.7.2.5

i havnt really noticed any diffs yet, just that people with 0 or less humanity spawn with a full faced turban on their head, and your humanity acutally shows up now...not really sure about the graphics glitches as im still getting them

Could you please use the format in the Spoiler, it would make it alot easier, just a tad more work involved.

Would be greatly appreciated.

CRUSADER

Well, seeing that we are testers, and not much more, you kinda should just update to 1.7.2.5 just because it's the newest patch.

I mean, if we don't test it, how can they find the bugs to fix the bugs it has?

But if you can't update because you rely on a third party updater, than I don't see an issue with waiting. *wink wink*

Hi ... I'd use that format, but you're over-thinking this a bit.

If it works - and it does on my machine - install 1.7.2.5.

You're here to test an Alpha version of a mod and give feedback. That's why it's free.

Ima say 1.7.2.4 due to the fact I cant login any server with the new update.. stuck at loading forever. Dreding loggin into the coast or losing backpack or some shit...