Sign in to follow this  
CommanderBoiled

finally done with this game (at least for some weaks)

Ulfhedjinn likes this.

No Mars killed it for me. Get your arse to Mars.

3 hours ago - Like

OP: One of the game requirements is "balls", don't get attached to your stuff. This is also an alpha of a mod, did you really expect a bug/hack-free gaming experience?

good that you have read my postings so carefully and show us that you are the kind of man this world needs the most - with giant balls and stuff. oh i see that you are registered since 2 weeks in the forum, you must know everything about this game already. i had some characters in this game which were quite a bit longer alive than you seem to play this game at all.

to be serious, you would have known that i didnt expect a hack/bug free gaming experience here, if you have just read my postings. i just became too excited yesterday because 5 or 6 very wierd things happend to me within just an hour of playing. this showed me that this game needs to get tweaked alot before it makes sense to seriously search for bugs and to play this game intensively longer than 3 months. especially the hacker/cheater issues are hindering a serious search for bugs, because you expect a cheater behind every corner. in many occasions you dont know if it was a cheater who killed you, if your gear was taken by an esp hacker or by server issues, or if it was officially wiped, if it was all together or if it was just bad luck. just to give an example.

and btw iam not attached to my gear. i stopped to be a hoarder about 2 months ago, because it was pointless then and it is still pointless now.

That is just a week excuse.

its fun how a simple typo can entertain half of the audience here :)

Hi. im the admin of lu385. im sorry about your problems.

our server is currently very buggy since the patch.

Vehicles does not save or get turned into others, buses becomes bikes and things like that.

I am trying to figure out what is going on atm thats why the server restarts so often.

thx for your posting! it shows me that it was again this incredible time luck i had so often in this game. i mean that the server restarted exactly in that second when i wanted to look if some of my gear was still there.

it was like when i was trying to build up my first uaz months ago in stary. i built it up almost completely but missed one tire. i was looking for that tire and had to log off then for the night. after more then 10 hours later i came back to the uaz with the missing tire and exactly in that second somebody else had fixed the car, jumped into it and drove away infront of me. it was the first time when i thought that you cannot have so much bad luck, because he could have easily drove away in the 10 hour time frame before when i wasnt there. but he drove away right infront of me and i had numerous similar and funny experiences afterwards.

very good game but it needs some fixes to make it attractive again to me.

Edited by CommanderBoiled

omg stfu with these threads. im sick of all you cry babies making threads saying your leaving the game. i got news for you guys, no one gives a FUCK. Go ahead and stop playing because of hackers, but they are in every game on pc so get used to it.

Hey, I didn't read any of this thread. Just wanted to point out that it's spelled weeks. I know it's not necessary to point out, but I'm trying to level up my forum char...you understand, right?

had numerous similar and funny experiences

If these experiences weren't happening would you be enjoying the game?

This "Don't get attached to your gear" has just become the way of saying.. enjoy this for what it is at the moment, ignore the crap and have fun.

It is possible if you relax a little and realise that life goes on. (hallelujah.. we're all born again dipshits being babptised in the sea. Only to be killed by an identical brother ...eventually).

If you are already past that then I can relate to deciding to throwing it in the have a look later basket.

Personally I haven't even played ARMA2 yet so if everything becomes unbearable I will just end up playing the game I actually bought.

I loved OFP and had actually wondered what became of it and thanks to Dayz i found it again.

Blah

Breaking point for me and my group had to do with helicopters also. We had our own server through HFB, needless to say, the day they put helicopters back in we were pretty excited, fixed it up, flew it back to our camp which had previously never been touched or found by another group. Next day we get on, no helicopter in sight, and there is a hacked in SUV sitting close to where we had it parked. Hackers are the downfall to this mod, and I know they are the #1 priority right now, but it's still disheartening to know we spent the better part of 2-5 hours getting that thing repaired just to have it stolen by some hapless moron using a battleye bypasser.

I think we're gonna take a break for a while, maybe until the standalone comes out.

Edited by paradox