Sign in to follow this  
Chow Maine

TEAM rocket, Are you there?

First, i get the infinite loading screen.

Second, i server hop 10 times to find a decent server that will let me load

Third, i spawn on the fucking coast with all my shit.

Fourth, The Game.

Rocket is failing to keep updated with the game. Not releasing any patch notes with all the bug reports sent with them and not even playing there own game. Really? Yes its an alpha, so they should be working harder to fix their shit.

You are testing an FREE alpha so things such as bugs are to happen, dont cry about it, play games like bf3 where you dont have bugs..oh wait bf3 has tons of bugs too but nobody cares, if you dont like dayz the way it is wait for the beta/full version

Quite optimistic, say have you read a couple hundred other threads saying the same things

Quite optimistic, say have you read a couple hundred other threads saying the same things

Yeah I did read a few, but it seems everyone is thinking bugs and such can be changed over night

The mod is going to become a game now. They don't care about the mod any more now that they've got what they were after.

Now to duck and cover before the baying mob of fan boys come chasing me.... Oh crap, I think I can hear a feint rabble of "alpha alpha alpha!" in the distance.... I'm off!!!!

You paid nothing directly to rocket to get an alpha of the game.

Alpha - has alot of bugs(some gamebreaking most likely) <---- thats where we are

Beta - getting much better but still shoudln't be released

release - support for the game will slow down, should have very very few bugs at this point

I don't get why it's so difficult for people to accept there will be bugs in an alpha. He's calling it an alpha because he's working on it. It's like a teacher telling you to make a rough draft of a paper, taking it when you're half way done with the rough draft, and then grading it.

If I were in Rocket's shoes, I would be doing EXACTLY what he is doing. Worrying about the full version, not the Alpha version.

You think Team Rocket has time to read your posts?

They're protecting the world for devestation

and uniting all people within the nation

to denounce the evils of truth and love

to extend their reach to the stars above.

• Like 2

Yeah I did read a few, but it seems everyone is thinking bugs and such can be changed over night

pretty much this..

I'm looking forward to as bug free game as the next guy but threads like this starting to annoy the shit out of me...

Firstly, its aplha ( heavily in developing process)

second the studio is small (like pinprint of whats EA or others) and have multiple projects to work on (like ToH, carrier command, Arma3, beta patches for Arma 2 and every other release)

thirdly Arma vanilla works fine and this (Dayz) is a mod - and in alpha , plus do your research why beta patches and developing time take so long and why it brakes other stuff at times..

I'll tell you, because compared to other games, Arma is very complex game and its a small studio!!

Perhaps low res, low textures console would serve you better

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

Two weeks is over night now, forgot that.

Fact is, we did pay to play this game, I myself bought this game to play the mod, i spent money on it, people need to stop making excuses for the piss poor work.

You think Team Rocket has time to read your posts?

They're protecting the world for devestation

and uniting all people within the nation

to denounce the evils of truth and love

to extend their reach to the stars above.

I was massively disappointed in this thread until I finally came across this

Fact is, we did pay to play this game, I myself bought this game to play the mod, i spent money on it, people need to stop making excuses for the piss poor work.

You didn't pay the guy developing it though...

• Like 1

Thanks Sherlock!

Now, ask yourself this; "Will my post change anything? Does it have a purpose except spewing out the same stupid shit that everyone else is doing?"

Quit saying your testing an Alpha when people are trying to explain their problem, Thats what its all about. Test then tell your game problems for they can possibly be fixed.!!

1. Forum is majorly unmoderated.

2. Bug forum is a few more down.

I heard Rocket started a Cricket team. Is this what you meant OP?