Sign in to follow this  
Moonchild

Hero Skin -- Taking Less Damage?

So, me and a friend got the hero skin last night (5,000 humanity) and we decided to test something. With an m1911 our bandit friend could shoot him in the chest, arm, groin and he wouldn't take any damage whatsoever. It took shooting him directly in the knee with an m4a1 cco sd to finally cause him to bleed and take damage. Intended? I mean im happy I have the hero skin, but i don't want this bullshit advantage of taking a ton less damage.

Well, I wouldn't care about the people who actually deserved it, I.E, medics, etc. But bandits who exploit the game by shooting each other in the knee then patching each other up, just to get the hero skin.

• Like 5

Uhmm, Its a new vest, lumberjack shirt with the sleeves rolled up, scarf, knee pads, new hat. it looks pretty solid. We earned it through surviving 15 days and just having to patch each other up from zombies and what not

Not been shot at yet by somebody with a pistol to test this with the hero skin but aparently camo clothing and possibly ghillies will also protect from small arms fire now.

Thats bullshit.

For what do you need sidearms anymore, if any freakin skin is blocking the bullets? holy shit.. what is this. The camo - ok. But how is a ghilli suit able to block bullets? Its just grass and shit. oO

• Like 1

Hello all

If this is true, it's a rather silly mechanic.

IRL none of my camo gear is bullet proof. I wouldn't even trust my BP vest to stop anything bigger than a bb gun.

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Ohhh Gawd, not another bug :(

Don't play a game in it's earliest stages of development if you can't put up with bugs.

• Like 1

TBH, i dont agree that its entirely on, but as a medic and countless hours of being killed for no reason, backstabbed etc and 5 months and only 7 kills.....i wouldnt be complaining if i took less damage, just saying B)

• Like 1

Lol, it's not a plot to get team mates to shoot each other, besides if you use a pistol just don't be an idiot and shoot them in the face. My team is 8 people, me and the other hero are the ones usually carrying med supplies (I usually just fly chopper, carry meds) I still don't want this advantage of taking less damage.

Not sure if legitimate bug reporting

or clever plot to get team-mates to shoot eachother

fitting avatar. *beans*

and if you have a ghillie, you have a helmet under, if you have a helmet, why not bullet vest, etc.

I mean you can clearly see the camo has some sort of plating/protection.

So, me and a friend got the hero skin last night (5,000 humanity) and we decided to test something. With an m1911 our bandit friend could shoot him in the chest, arm, groin and he wouldn't take any damage whatsoever. It took shooting him directly in the knee with an m4a1 cco sd to finally cause him to bleed and take damage. Intended? I mean im happy I have the hero skin, but i don't want this bullshit advantage of taking a ton less damage.

Me and my friend just tested this, shooting him in the chest with an M9SD makes him take no damage unless I shoot him 4 times in a row. If I shoot 3 times then wait a minute and shoot again he still won't take damage

Not sure if legitimate bug reporting

or clever plot to get team-mates to shoot eachother

Your picture and that post together are genius, if you intended it good job, if you didn't, good job

• Like 1