Sign in to follow this  
BR.Insanity

Fishing, trap for humans, vest broken bone

Hello all,

Well my suggestion would spawn fishing rod in order to make a fishery in the lakes of the map Dayz, and with that you could flesh, or some other power source.

Another suggestion is a trap that you make a hole in the bush with leaves and twigs on top, and if any man passing by he falls into a hole and get out only with the help of some other man.

And another suggestion would be to collect an item, where the person to use his life to be increased, or if the player is to collect receive shots, the shots they stop in the vest and not hit the person, but even then the person is in shock.

Well, those are my suggestions, hope you enjoy and can give ideas to supplement would be good.

the fishing idea is probably the best ive heard soo far. regarding the hole in the ground.. seems a little bit to far-fetched there Buffalo Bill. I'd stick with fishing, no doubt a great idea.

Unless it were a very deep hole, you could eventually dig yourself out. Would also need the option to shoot yourself in the head. Not everyone will be able to get help, and you can't wait all day for the trapper to come back.

Hello

Custom holes are not achieveable with the current engine, plus the chances of someone falling directly in to it are somewhat small. Chenarus is a large place.

And another suggestion would be to collect an item, where the person to use his life to be increased, or if the player is to collect receive shots, the shots they stop in the vest and not hit the person, but even then the person is in shock.

I dont understand the above sentence.

Perhaps you mean body armour?

The fishing rod I like.

rgds

LoK

I certainly support the idea of a Fishing Rod. It'd take up maybe 6 or 7 slots, you could have different kinds such as collapsable ones and higher quality ones for a higher chance at catching fish. Of course, the size will only matter if it doesn't instantly go to the toolbelt. And you should only be able to fish from the ocean or the larger lakes in the game, in my opinion. It'd make having a boat a great thing since people could sneak up behind you while you're fishing. :P It should take a certain amount of time to fish though. I wouldn't like the idea of catching a fish every 10 seconds.