Digitalzebra

We all know it. But it is out of hand now.

I'm still more tired of the Scripters than I am of the threads about them though.

The threads didn't just teleport my first well-geared character to his death just now.

• Like 1

As you can see with most immature replys majority don't care i dare saying most also getting into hacking becouse they are hacked they are that dumb im affraid.

Its indeed getting out of hand but devs and majority players don't care.

But one thing that come out of this is GAMEOVER im not spending one dime on next installment thats what hackers accomplish with this.

There's hackers in every online game. With any online game, there's also bad people. I play games with friends to have fun and that's all it's about. Getting gear is very easy in this game thanks to low pop servers. The Arma wasn't designed to stop hackers and thus neither is Dayz. That's why they have to make it a stand-alone game. We don't care because we know what the game is in it's current state and don't expect miracles.

If you want to Post then you should be forced to do it intelligently.

You mean like the intellect it took to come up with that response?

A guy drove into the center of my squad's camp in a bright red car and got out, well we were all sitting around the camp fire eating beans. He shoots one of us with a g36. We shoot him, he dies.

We're all stoked we've got a g36. 2min later he teleports in with godmode, murders us all, satchels our whole camp. 7 tents filled with epic loot gone. 2 motobikes, 1 mil transport truck, 1 UAZ all destroyed. 7 fully geared squad mates killed.

All together we probably lost 10 weeks of work, and didn't even get to experience being run over by a flying car.

tl;dr at least your hacker was funny. Ours was just a a$$-hat

Edited by eldritch
  • Like 2

Sounds like a big blast of karma hahahaha

However. Sniper rifles are part of the game and not everyone is like the OP. We dont all sit up on hills and kill friendlys for fun.

Edited by Naked_Snake

I have a better idea, how about the unarmed player stop making themselves an easy target to snipers?

There is a risk/reward with cities, and if you don't know that you'll learn it fairly quick.

"Hey I keep getting shot running to this popular city, let me run back to that city and get gear"

Does nobody else see the problem with that line of thought?

DO YOU see a problem with NO ONE ever going into the city? The Chernergorsk industrial area is one of the coolest parts of the entire map. Edited by Thane

Just stay away from high population servers and you should be fine.

True, fewer hackers. Most servers I have joined wer eless than 20 players. Only seen 2 hackers in about a week of playing. Still a lot thought :P But at least its not every day or every server like some streams i've watched.

A guy drove into the center of my squad's camp in a bright red car and got out, well we were all sitting around the camp fire eating beans. He shoots one of us with a g36. We shoot him, he dies.

We're all stoked we've got a g36. 2min later he teleports in with godmode, murders us all, satchels our whole camp. 7 tents filled with epic loot gone. 2 motobikes, 1 mil transport truck, 1 UAZ all destroyed. 7 fully geared squad mates killed.

All together we probably lost 10 weeks of work, and didn't even get to experience being run over by a flying car.

tl;dr at least your hacker was funny. Ours was just a a$$-hat

THAT IS FUCKED UP. THEY NEED THEIR FUCKING HANDS CUT OFF.

True, fewer hackers. Most servers I have joined wer eless than 20 players. Only seen 2 hackers in about a week of playing. Still a lot thought :P But at least its not every day or every server like some streams i've watched.

I just now looked and i see no 40 plus population servers in my area. First time ive ever seen that in a month of playing. Because of hackers? I think they've gotten the bandit skin and now that people are blinking them out of existence, LIKE THEY WERE USED TO FUCKING DOING TO US, and because they are selfish brats who Hitler would be proud of, they're taking it out on us.

I've seen 3 servers killed in two days, all high population, 45 plus. All that time wasted for a few endorphins to flow in one person.

The "Karma for sniping noobs" is a terrible excuse. The game gave you the ability to make decisions for yourself, so let someone snipe Electro, it makes the game much more challenging. Now getting hit by a flying car that you cannot avoid DEFEATS the challenge and is not intended for the game. No matter how dastardly your decisions are when playing Day Z, as long as you are doing them legitimately, they are far better than ANY hack that people are using nowadays.