Sign in to follow this  
katt

Your humanity, good or bad, post it!

So since the humanity is back I tought it could be fun to see others humanity level.

What kind of person are you in dayz? Let your humanity speak for itself!

Post a print where we can see your current humanity.

Myself is a kind of super cereal stonecold killer!

34oxxlg.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/34oxxlg.jpg

Next goal for me, get that million!

Currently it's at -666 (scary) which is odd because I've lost count of the amount of people I've healed. I did kill 3 of the [LAW] clan last week, maybe it has something to do with that.

-188,968 That is ridiculous because we mostly hunt snipers in the Hills of the coast. Out of 100 kills, I would say only 5 show as bandits. The system is screwed. Sometimes we shoot first, but only if our targets are overwatching Elektro.

So, they put the hero/bandit skins inside? btw, when u die it is beeing reset or what? cause im at 1.2.7.4 and had 14 murders but i has been murdered so... i start from nothing again.

So, they put the hero/bandit skins inside? btw, when u die it is beeing reset or what? cause im at 1.2.7.4 and had 14 murders but i has been murdered so... i start from nothing again.

It carries over to new spawns

My humanity 8411...How high does it have to be to get a hero skin? Does the hero skin still work if I have the camo outfit on?

-22k i have the bandit skin but all my zombie kills, player kills, hunger and thirst were reset in the new patch so has it some thing to do with how armed you are because i'm armed to the fucking teeth :)

Is there any way to see what my humanity is without the debug monitor? or is there a way to have the debug monitor back on screen? S:

This what the debug of a silent guardian looks like... Just trying to help wherever I can while lurking from the shadows... (I like to stalk other players :P )

humanity.jpg

Edited by Norinco