Hi guys, when i updated DayZ to 1.7.2.5 I regonized that my humanity is below 0. But not just 1000 or 2000minus. It was -278000. Now I'm wondering what i did. I have killed 124 Zombies, 64 headshots, 0 Murders, 0Bandits Killed. Why is my Humanity that low ?

Thanks Aces.

Your an asshole? No just kidding. I have no idea on that.

Kind of same for me. First when I updated, I had humanity at 0 always starting out with that towel on my head, but it would change after playing a while. So I log in this one server and now my humanity is -945000, no idea why, haven't got any murder nor bandit kills, only +100 zed kills. Maybe it wasn't synched and it takes in account your previous lives? Maybe it is bugged?

Yup, I think it carries over from life to life so you cannot escape your past!

I haven't seen my humanity yet, but I assume mine may be similar if it persists through death. Some people just can't be saved :(

Your humanity is persistent, so counts all the lives you have had. The system isn't on point right now though and seems to fluctuate. Mine started really low and without killing or helping anyone it has gone up to -3000

o crap i killed a cow once D:

I am screwed also...Everytime we are passing an animal in our vehicle I freak out, Yell stop and proceed to jump out and murder whatever poor animal was in my sight...I also chased a bunny rabbit down with an axe once :/

I am screwed also...Everytime we are passing an animal in our vehicle I freak out, Yell stop and proceed to jump out and murder whatever poor animal was in my sight...I also chased a bunny rabbit down with an axe once :/

You heartless... bastard!

I'm on about -40000 lol. That's not to bad I guess over many plays.

I noticed killing zombies actually raises your humanity.

Haha, seems like that came back and bit your arse.