Sign in to follow this  
NoOne (DayZ)

They Fix 1 Bug 10 More Create!

Well i left an hour ago to do stuff and i was up in the hills with a Coyote a gillie nvg's eveything and i just came back in and i am in the debug plaines with a broken leg. FUCK YOU DAYZ YOU SUCKS AS WARZ WILL BE 10 TIMES BETTER

warz will be 10x shittier, also youre dumb if you think you can download an alpha mod and not expect bugs...stop crying and go get your gear back.

• Like 1

WarZ is a piece of crap at least bugs can be fixed. You can't fix a bad game.

Sure bugs are frusterating, but this process we go through will benefit the game in the long run.

I think people should have to take a course on " What being and Alpha means and what they can expect to happen" before allowed to download the MOD. I had numerous bugs that have taken weapons and thrown me in the ocean or had to deal with hackers etc. Its a pain but its an alpha mod so I know to expect problems. If you cant handle the fact the game might kill you or cause you problems due to bugs, leave it alone.Wait for the standalone version and read reviews on it. Then come back when your ready for a finished game.

WarZ is a piece of crap at least bugs can be fixed. You can't fix a bad game.

is WarZ out? thought so...

• Like 1

Stop act like a litlle child! this is and alpha not a game! u just testing!! its normal it have bugs!!!! Standalone will be released soon, so dnt complain! and btw WarZ isnt a game its just a concept!!!!!!!!!

Ummm No...

umm actually yes it would appear youre pretty mad, also warz doesnt have to be out to know its bad, just from what they have said and stuff they have posted it wont stand a chance against the dayz stand alone, its just going to be filled with little girls like you who need safe zones or who got mad when they played dayz in alpha cause it has bugs.

umm actually yes it would appear youre pretty mad, also warz doesnt have to be out to know its bad, just from what they have said and stuff they have posted it wont stand a chance against the dayz stand alone, its just going to be filled with little girls like you who need safe zones or who got mad when they played dayz in alpha cause it has bugs.

I get pissed off because DayZ is supposed to be a "realistic take on a zombie apocalypse" yet there is nothing realistic about it.

I expect bugs, I just don't expect new bugs being made constantly and not addressed even though they render the game almost completely unplayable. I know inventories are bugged and I couldn't give two flying fucks about that right now... but for the love of God fix the god damn artifacts and the new coastal spawning bullshit. O.o

How can we test something, when we just get fucked over constantly? Am I testing my patience or this fucking game?

~Sol

• Like 1

How can we test something, when we just get fucked over constantly? Am I testing my patience or this fucking game?

~Sol

BOTH

I get pissed off because DayZ is supposed to be a "realistic take on a zombie apocalypse" yet there is nothing realistic about it.

I expect bugs, I just don't expect new bugs being made constantly and not addressed even though they render the game almost completely unplayable. I know inventories are bugged and I couldn't give two flying fucks about that right now... but for the love of God fix the god damn artifacts and the new coastal spawning bullshit. O.o

~Sol

i agree but its part of the process its in alpha and as far as realism goes it is, but its also a video game...its just not your stupid call of duty zombie game where one guy can take on the whole zombie apocalypse...realism only goes so far in a video game.

Generally when a game is in Alpha it's being tested by a niche community of a few hundred to a few thousand people. DayZ is different because it's being tested by 1 million. There's no way Rocket & co. can keep up with the expectations of 1million people on an engine like this.

I understand that people bought Arma II just for dayZ, and I bet a lot of them thought they were getting a more polished experience... but they were wrong, and that's just how it is.

My suggestion: Make an objective bug report in the forums in which you don't rage on and threaten anyone/anything... and then put the game down for a few weeks. Check back periodically to see how things are going... but you've proven that the slog of alpha testing isn't for you.

• Like 2

i agree but its part of the process its in alpha and as far as realism goes it is, but its also a video game...its just not your stupid call of duty zombie game where one guy can take on the whole zombie apocalypse...realism only goes so far in a video game.

Realism is extremely EASY to portray in a video game.... it's also perfectly fine to NOT go that route... The problem is when you try to portray realism then fuck it up with stupid mechanics that not only don't make sense, but don't even fucking work at all. The worst part is, those broken ass mechanics just get left in there, despite what the majority of the community thinks! Yes, it's fine to realise your idea in your own way... I'll be fucked if I let a bunch of dumbass kids direct my game for me... but when something is CLEARLY a bad idea, there is a time to listen and man-the-fuck-up.

~Sol

We were at 180k unique log ins (in last 24hrs) last sunday, and it looks like we're at 170k now. This is despite the fact that we've added 50k new unique identities over the last week. Assuming even half of that group gave up immediately because it was too hard, we're at a loss of about 35k users over the past seven days.

Realism is extremely EASY to portray in a video game.... it's also perfectly fine to NOT go that route... The problem is when you try to portray realism then fuck it up with stupid mechanics that not only don't make sense, but don't even fucking work at all. The worst part is, those broken ass mechanics just get left in there, despite what the majority of the community thinks! Yes, it's fine to realise your idea in your own way... I'll be fucked if I let a bunch of dumbass kids direct my game for me... but when something is CLEARLY a bad idea, there is a time to listen and man-the-fuck-up.

~Sol

Someone is mad.
  • Like 1

We were at 180k unique log ins (in last 24hrs) last sunday, and it looks like we're at 170k now. This is despite the fact that we've added 50k new unique identities over the last week. Assuming even half of that group gave up immediately because it was too hard, we're at a loss of about 35k users over the past seven days.

If they gave up because this alpha for being an alpha, then good, less retards to deal with!

Also means less data. If you're serious about this ending up as a good game, the more bodies in the alpha the less bugs the standalone will have.