Sign in to follow this  
Kleaklejok

Best Server Host?

Hi, i am wondering what the best/cheapest server host is, as my squad wants to purchase a server for us to play on. We really do want to know who is the cheapest.

Thank You,

Kyle

Dunno about cheapest but usually you get what you pay for. Me and my crew use HostAltitude been really good so far.

Hi, i am wondering what the best/cheapest server host is, as my squad wants to purchase a server for us to play on. We really do want to know who is the cheapest.

Thank You,

Kyle

Cheap? HFB. Good quality? HFB. Good support? HFB. I think you get the point.

Thanks, we were thinking about HFBservers.com, but we may think about HostAltitude now,

Thanks

There are ton of hosts out there. Our server setup time is under 6 hours and install times are around 1 to 3 hours. So in total 12 hours max to get a server

I can vouch for HostAltitude/DayZhosting, I've also heard good things about HFB.

Edited by CamP

Thanks, I think we might go with HFb, because we only want to pay $35 a month...

[...] as my squad wants to purchase a server for us to play on [...]

Please keep in mind, you cannot lock your server/password it/kick people from it unless its for hacking. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and that you agree with them.

Good luck, and happy server admining. It's a lot of work, but

• Like 1

Thank You, Snake, and yes we adhere to the rules, we weren't going to lock it, or kick, we just want a server without tons of crappy hackers messing it up. And I do know how to admin, without much work! I host a large minecraft server...

Kyle

Edited by Kleaklejok