SoulShaper2

How many people have the "Hero" skin? and do i have it?

I think I'm also capped at 2500. Well I'm not a hero either, so it's ok. But isn't this hero skin easily achievable by exploitation with a group of friends, like bandaging and giving transfusions to each other? Maybe even intentionally shooting each others in the legs with pistols and then giving morphine etc.?

I think I'm also capped at 2500. Well I'm not a hero either, so it's ok. But isn't this hero skin easily achievable by exploitation with a group of friends, like bandaging and giving transfusions to each other? Maybe even intentionally shooting each others in the legs with pistols and then giving morphine etc.?

Of course, means they can trick people into ambushes, welcome to Dayz ^_^

• Like 1

Alright, let's how I'll do once I get back to the game. If I fail then I am going to skin me some hero...with my axe! ;D

Someone posted in another topic a good fix for that. It was supposed to be from an older patch, I think, but was never implemented. Or maybe he was just proposing that idea which was actually good to solve the mentioned problem.

It's simple you shoot someone you loose humanity you patch him up you gain the same amount back or maybe only half of it. But there is always a loophole. You could run through Zeds, get your blood down, kill them all and then let your buddy patch you up.

My humanity is currently at 5707 but i'm not in the Hero outfit yet. Is this because i'm currently wearing Camo clothing? If i change back to Civvie clothing will i automatically change to a hero?

Yep ben, you gotta be in survival clothing for it to work :P

Ah thats ok then. Just need to find some civvies now. Checked 4 towns and all possible buildings i've seen that might contain clothing and nothing lol.

Someone posted in another topic a good fix for that. It was supposed to be from an older patch, I think, but was never implemented. Or maybe he was just proposing that idea which was actually good to solve the mentioned problem.

It's simple you shoot someone you loose humanity you patch him up you gain the same amount back or maybe only half of it. But there is always a loophole. You could run through Zeds, get your blood down, kill them all and then let your buddy patch you up.

Yeah, that was me. I looked at the old humanity system:

20 humanity/bandage. 150 humanity/blood bag. -[2500 (???) + (variable * number of shots used to kill target)]/murder.

At 0 humanity you get bandit skin, at 2000 humanity you get your survivor skin back.

So if you killed someone with the least number of shots necessary (one sniper rifle shot) you would incur a -2500 humanity. To get back to a survivor skin you would have to use 100 bandages or 14 blood bags. That's for one murder.

But I believe you also get 150 humanity back for every 10 minutes of gametime without murdering someone up to 2000 humanity. Or 13 hours and 20 minutes without killing someone to "atone" for a single murder.

This makes it pretty difficult to farm kills. That's at minimum about 14 blood bags per person. For instance, if you killed 5 players you would have to wait 66 1/2 hours in-game hours for your bandit skin to disappear or heal 70 people with blood bags.