Moochie

DayZ Canada 1/2 Server Info (1.7.2)(Beta:94444)

Aww that sucks dude. Been mine and Blessed's server for a while now.

Chances are we won't be able to get that together :/ How much would it cost just to keep CA10 up?

Could you update, so we can swap our stuff to a different server? When is it due for renewal?

Edited by piemanpm

Aww that sucks dude. Been mine and Blessed's server for a while now.

Chances are we won't be able to get that together :/ How much would it cost just to keep CA10 up?

Could you update, so we can swap our stuff to a different server? When is it due for renewal?

All the servers are run on the same Dedicated server box so it would be the same price for 1 or all 3

Ah right. That uber sucks.

CA10 is unacessable BTW. I keep getting stuck on " Loading "

The reason why you aren't getting any donations in, is that you don't update the server regularly, donaters get nothing for donating and to top it off, when the server is screwed and you have dedicated players asking for you to fix it, you don't fix it. It's been screwed for quite some time now.

^ Bit harsh dude TBH. People have RL issues they have to deal with and stuff. Admittedly the server has been screwed for some time now, I tried to join, had a bath, put a pizza in, ate it and watched True Blood before loading back in to the " Loading " Screen :(

Edited by piemanpm

The reason why you aren't getting any donations in, is that you don't update the server regularly, donaters get nothing for donating and to top it off, when the server is screwed and you have dedicated players asking for you to fix it, you don't fix it. It's been screwed for quite some time now.

I kept the server updated and fixed for 2 months and didn't get any donations, only this last month did I let it go cause I lost interest in it and I left for vacation for 2 weeks with no computer. I asked for donations from the beginning and never got one so that is why I wont be running the servers anymore, if you can't understand that then continue to try to bring others down to your level.

Well that's just great to hear. I take it you don't play much? Me and Blessed had quite the number of high end loot items in our tent on your server and played exclusively on it. Even after several bouts of downtime, and not being able to access the server, we were contemplating putting 2/3 of the server cost together between us so we could play for another month, and get a team together in that time and all putting together to keep it alive. But after seeing that post and you not even having the common courtesy to fix your server so we could get our stuff back in the first place, I would like to thank you for hosting a good server in the past and wish you well.

Well that's just great to hear. I take it you don't play much? Me and Blessed had quite the number of high end loot items in our tent on your server and played exclusively on it. Even after several bouts of downtime, and not being able to access the server, we were contemplating putting 2/3 of the server cost together between us so we could play for another month, and get a team together in that time and all putting together to keep it alive. But after seeing that post and you not even having the common courtesy to fix your server so we could get our stuff back in the first place, I would like to thank you for hosting a good server in the past and wish you well.

I did updated it to 1.7.2.5 and the latest Beta but I don't know why they are not working there is a issue somewheres and I can't find it, I tried but fail. So it is not a case of not having the common courtesy not to fix it, it is the fact that I would have to completely start from scratch and I do not have the time to do that.