Moochie

DayZ Canada 1/2 Server Info (1.7.2)(Beta:94444)

Everything seems to be working well recently' date=' good admining moochie!

[/quote']

Thanks bud :D

The servers have been updated to 1.7.2 and Beta 94444

Yeah I see that, I am not sure why, everything is updated, I am trying to figure it out. Thanks for letting me know.

Problem is still presisting, even though we can confirm you are running the most recent verison of beta.

Managed to get it fixed yet dude? :(

Can't find the 1.7.2 server files, I am guessing this is the issue cause everything else is updated. I also heard that there is a new hive but IDK. No help on forums for IRC and no response staff.

Is it possible for you to revert to 1.7.1.5 for the moment or are you using the server when its up to fix the problem?

We can try, not sure if I have the 1.7.1.5 files still, and not sure if I will have to change the beta version also, testing now.

Hey guys I hate to push this but we need donations to keep our servers online. I cant afford to pay it all every month. Donators will get perks when I figure out what will be good for perks.

These two servers are great to get out of the debug forest, etc... you'll en up near Zelenogorsk, but it's worth it instead of running 20km.

Edited by rbosse

If anyone can find me the 1.7.2 Server files then we can get this show on the road.

How come it's Canada 10 and Canada 11 now, just out of interest :P

How come it's Canada 10 and Canada 11 now, just out of interest :P

Cause they make us apply for servers now (only way to get server files now), kinda hard to explain but when we do this they give us our server names and "Canada" can't be used it has to be "CA" and there are 9 other servers in Canada that applied before us so we get 10 and 11, I am applying for 12 and 13 also cause our server can handle 2 more servers. If you want to see the new system you can see it at http://support.dayzmod.com

Ah right then. Was that why it wasn't working with 1.7.2? Because it was picking up a different IP that's linked to Canada 1 + Canada 2 so it wasn't linking to the HIVE properly?

Also, I don't think the restart every 8 hours is working again.

Edited by piemanpm

So I'm told that logging into these servers will log me out of the debug plains?

Is this true? I tried earlier and it didn't seem to work.

I seem to be stuck in invisible water. Though I still have my gear.

Anyone have any idea?

Needs updating to the latest BETA client and the latest DayZ patch. Just thought I'd let you know.

Canada 1/2/3 AKA CAN 10/11/12 will be shut down very soon due to no financal support from the players, I can not afford to pay for these servers my self. There has not been 1 donation for the 3 month the servers have been running, if you guys would like to save the servers then we need $250 quickly, you can donate at www.Legend-Clan.net

Moochie