Moochie

DayZ Canada 1/2 Server Info (1.7.2)(Beta:94444)

Will there be a lot of french speakers?

Probably not, I was in the server and I saw 2 Quebecois people.

Anyone know how to set the time for a server without changing the time on the Dedicated server cause I am hosting both servers off the same box but I want them to be different times. Also is there a way to set the IP of a server cause I want different IP for each server, I have 6 i can use.

You could use Hyper-V to run multiple servers with different time zones? It isn't that much of a hassle to set it up, its pretty straight forward and you can assign different virtual servers IP's AFAIK.. don't quote me on this I've only personally used it once for a little experiment on LAN.

You could use Hyper-V to run multiple servers with different time zones? It isn't that much of a hassle to set it up' date=' its pretty straight forward and you can assign different virtual servers IP's AFAIK.. don't quote me on this I've only personally used it once for a little experiment on LAN.

[/quote']

I am going to look into this more but it will require shutting down both server for a few hours (if everything goes smoothly) and I don't want to do that rate now, maybe next weekend in the middle of the night when they are not as populated.

I am going to be setting the server to be restarted every 4 hours!

I would prefer 6 hours but there isn't a 6 hour option and 8 hours is to long.

I have setup a Teamspeak 3 server for our servers. Voice.Legend-Clan.net

We are getting a hardware update cause there was a mix up between what I was quoted and what I received so the servers may go down and they may not, I am not sure how long they are keep the old server up for. I hope this will help with performance for our servers :D

3 and 4 still wont allow me to join and they are always empty

They are not whitelisted yet, still waiting.

Hey!

Canada 1 et 2 seems having a lot of issues last night, well, maybe same problem as other servers (was very laggy..)

Will the Canada 3 et 4 server inscrease performance and so or is it just a migration for other technical purposes and so?

BTW, as a part of this thread have been hijacked by the djadist hacker, you said Canada 1 et 2 should be out around the 15. june, right?

Thank you in advance Moochie, greeting!

Hi hi Moochie.

What happened to the TS server? I don't seem to be able to get in.

There also didn't seem to be any loot or Zombies for quite awhile Monday afternoon/evening.

Hey!

Canada 1 et 2 seems having a lot of issues last night' date=' well, maybe same problem as other servers (was very laggy..)

Will the Canada 3 et 4 server inscrease performance and so or is it just a migration for other technical purposes and so?

BTW, as a part of this thread have been hijacked by the djadist hacker, you said Canada 1 et 2 should be out around the 15. june, right?

Thank you in advance Moochie, greeting!

[/quote']

Performance will be increased, CPU is upgraded from a i5 2500 to a i7 2600k, that gives up twice the power with the Hyper Thread on the i7.

I was told that Canada 1/2 (i5 Server) will be shut down on June 15th.

Hi hi Moochie.

What happened to the TS server? I don't seem to be able to get in.

There also didn't seem to be any loot or Zombies for quite awhile Monday afternoon/evening.

I restarted the dedicated server and forgot to start up teamspeak again for a few hours (I think 8 hours lol) sorry.

Is there any chance of getting the hardcore mode back like it was in 1.6?

I have not touched the configuration of the servers from 1.6 to 1.7, I will look into this, the server are suppose to not have cross hairs or 3d Person but for some reason they are, correct?

Yes, played last night...

3rd person, crosshair are enabled!

Curious as I saw regulary that the Canadas server were in hardcore/veteran mode..

Hope it helps, greets!

Also dunno if it's a bug or not.

I have a tent on Canada1 and I log on Canada3 to see how it rolls and I found out my tent on the same spot, with the same objects.

As if "someone/server" dupplicated a copy of it!

(I made some test and took an item on CA1 then go back to CA3 and I had now 2 blood bags for the price of 1, see my point)

So I was wondering, is it a bug? Did you transfer the data and object related to CA1 to Ca3?

What should I do? Or expect? (Bugs? Everything will dissappear?)

Thank you in advance for your help, first time I see this! :)

Bump!

Deadline soon as we are approaching the 15. june.