i ran to some where about 10 times or more

fucked bugs

when you fixed it ?

mostly people bought a game for played a good games don't played bug games

• Like 1

fucked bugs

when you fixed it ?

mostly people bought a game for played a good games don't played bug games

This is probably not the sensible thing to do...but I just have the urge to tell you, that you are possibly too stupid to play the game anyway. Sorry.

• Like 2

The last two days I have the same situation.

Previously this was not

I hate this fking terrible bug ... i got 3 times with a fully geared char ... 2 times at the airfield ... i will delete this game next time, and waiting for the final release.

this happened to me too, i was playing

day z commander version 0.9.0.69

arma2 version 95948

day z version 1.7.2.5

server "de 1506": i won a lucky fight against a well equipped bandit and took his gear, great stuff though (m107, m9sd, night-vision, gps, range-finder, ...)

after that i ran to the woods and logged out

about 3 hours later

server "de 1148": i find myself at the beach, same blood, same hunger, same thirst, same killcount as before

i change to third person view: no backpack, no sniper, no weapon... i look into my gear: nothing left, nothing

not even bandages or painkillers or the stuff i already had before looting the bandit from server "de 1506"

there was no serious injury as a broken leg oder bleeding or worse that could have killed me, except the blood i already lost, no message that i got killed, no message to create a new character

remember, that my stats are quite the same that i had logging out with the totally awesome gear

SHORT: FIX THAT BUG, PLEASE!

Edit: though this is just the alpha-version of this game, but with this bug preventing players from "safe" scavenging, this game really looses its attraction

i know that it is impossible to save one´s character on private or isn´t it?

is it possible any way to get my awesome stuff back except playing another several months and having such luck?

---

dies passierte mir heute als ich spielte:

day z commander version 0.9.0.69

arma2 version 95948

day z version 1.7.2.5

server "de 1506": ich hatte mit mehr glück als verdstand einen banditen zur strecke gebracht und gelootet, ziemlich derber kram war dabei (m107, m9sd, nachtsicht, gps, entfernungsmesser, ... ) habe mich wegbegeben und ausgeloggt

ungefähr 3 stunden später

server "de 1148": ich bin plötzlich nicht mehr dort wo ich mich ausgeloggt hatte, stehe am strand, gleiche blutmenge, gleicher hunger, gleicher durst, gleicher killcount wie zuvor

ich schalte in die dritte person und sehe keinen rucksack, keine waffen... ich schaue in mein inventar: nichts, gar nichts

nicht einmal eine bandage & schmerzmittel oder die ausrüstung, die ich besaß bevor ich den banditen auf server "de 1506" gelootet hatte

es gab keine ernsthaften verletzungen wie ein beinbruch oder verbluten, was mich hätte umbringen können, außer mein bereits verlorenes blut, was aber immernoch mehr als ausreichend war um zu überleben, keine nachricht, dass ich gestorben wäre, keine nachricht beim log-in, dass ich einen neuen charakter erstellen solle

zur erinnerung: meine statistik, mein hunger und durst und mein blut sind nachwievor beim log-out von server "de 1506" als ich noch die verdammt seltene ausrüstung hatte

KURZ: BEHEBT DEN FEHLER, BITTE!

Editiert: Es ist zwar nur eine alpha-Version, aber wenn das Sammeln nicht mehr sicher ist, dann verliert das Spiel echt seinen Reiz

Ich weiß, dass es nicht möglich ist, seinen Charakter privat zu speichern, oder doch?

Ist es möglich die verloren gegangenen Sachen wieder zu bekommen ohne wieder monatelang zu spielen und so ein Glück zu haben?

Edited by Skarthrak

nobody killed you. its the bugg that kills you. a lot of pll have same problem as you. hope they gonna fix soon. my brother just gave me a gilly and a camo SVD. no ammo for it though. but still lost the camo SVD, i still got gilly, but that is not an item when you wear it.

Same think keeps happening to me so frequently it is unplayable until patch or my character is wiped on the hive or something. It's gotten worse over time for me, happens every other server now pretty much I end up on the beach. I tried dying, I have tried different arma beta patches and I use dayZ commander to filter out wrong versions...

Just happened to my friend. He kept his ghillie suit. Lost all his gear, he had A LOT of gear and was working on our vehicles / camp at the time. Kind of terrible.

Same thing happening to me every time I dc where ever it is I log back in and spawn on the south coast I also spawned on the plains along with about 20 other players all started taking pot shots at each other then my leg broke and I died. The real pain in the arse is some arseholes have started sniping at the spawning spots, so before you know it you are dead and your gears gone anyway. Sort it out it's ruining the whole experience!!!!!!

This happened to me too.

I am at Skalisty Island, i connect another server and i get killed for nothing, respawn in the beach with ghillie suit and no gear =(

Server: US 444

Note: if you see the island, you found a chopper in flames XD ... lol http://bit.ly/PpdXTh

Edited by Erasus

This is probably not the sensible thing to do...but I just have the urge to tell you, that you are possibly too stupid to play the game anyway. Sorry.

That's so

if you're wise to play this game anyway. Can you tell me to fixed it ? What should i do ?

pls Clever man...

Yup, this just happened to me this morning, lost over two weeks of work. Mk48 Mod 0, DMR, full tool belt including GPS, NVG, rangefinder, you name it I had it.

Completely broken my experience, I can deal with hackers and other players killing me, that's part of the game and I at least have a chance to avoid that, this though, when the core gameplay mechanics are this baddly broken?...it's enough to make you give up :(

• Like 1

3 times yesterday....

This is a core issue that makes the game unplayable and needs to be addressed.

I have noticed that logging off close to scenery can give the broken leg on log in on a new server

Same thing happening to me every time I dc where ever it is I log back in and spawn on the south coast I also spawned on the plains along with about 20 other players all started taking pot shots at each other then my leg broke and I died. The real pain in the arse is some arseholes have started sniping at the spawning spots, so before you know it you are dead and your gears gone anyway. Sort it out it's ruining the whole experience!!!!!!

Same thing just happened again on US 2009 Atlanta "Dr. Dante was killed" with no gear in the plain of nothingness, I instantly D/C'd and joined US 554 and it happened again. What is up with this? Is my database file on the hive corrupted or something? Can we get a mod response?

Edited by Dr. Dante
  • Like 1

I just had the same thing happen to me on US 500. Somehow died during the process of me logging in, spawned in debug, relogged and had nothing but my camo clothing on. I was trying so hard not to get killed with all of the best gear too..

Edited by rifledude

Same happened to me but the server I spent hours on yesterday isn't showing up even if I try to remote connect.

(UK 227)

Sucks, I've literally had that character for months!

This has happened to me also twice in 3 days....

Date/Time:

August 17th, 2012 & August 19th

What happened:

Loaded up a server, then it said I was killed. Spawned in debug land, all my gear was stripped off inlcuding no pack. Logged out, logged back into the same server, spawned on coast with no gear including no pack.

Where you were:

I was in a forest north of elektro, about 30km inland.

What you were doing:

logging in

Current installed version:

v1.7.2.5

beta 96016

Server: US1584

Same thing just happened again on US 2009 Atlanta "Dr. Dante was killed" with no gear in the plain of nothingness, I instantly D/C'd and joined US 554 and it happened again. What is up with this? Is my database file on the hive corrupted or something? Can we get a mod response?

Just had the same issue, caught it all on Dxtory, tried to send the DayZ team an email, no response yet, and its complete bulls**t. I was at NE Airfield and found 2 DMR's with my friend, the previous day, i logged into US 489, with my friend and luckily i warned him before he came in the server. I thought it was a serverside glitch but i logged into US 2009 Atlanta and i had the exact same issue. The DayZ team honestly couldnt care less, this is the first time ive had this problem but ive had countless other problems where i have lost gear, teleported etc. Why cant they at least get some indian to pretend to know what hes doing to try and help me like all other game support teams, instead i get no response. Ever.

why isn't there a response yet? :( my friends and i stopped playing for a week already because of this. this i way worse than the usual bug because it makes it essentially nonsensical to run around and look for gear because you will lose it the next time you login anyway. and there is no way around it.

here too... so pissed lost nvgs, 2x m249 backpack coyote and all other things u can have, expite rangefinder -.-