domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

DaRT v0.9.2 initialized!

[2013-05-01 | 02:24:26] Connecting to 134.255.236.38:2302...

[2013-05-01 | 02:24:26] Connected!

[2013-05-01 | 02:24:26] RCon admin #3 (XXXXXXXXXX) logged in

[2013-05-01 | 02:24:34] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:24:41] Ban request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:24:47] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:25:01] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:39:58] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:11] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:13] Disconnected.

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:13] Connecting to 134.255.236.38:2302...

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:14] Connected!

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:14] RCon admin #2 (XXXXXXXXX) logged in

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:21] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:29] Ban request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

[2013-05-01 | 02:40:35] Player request timed out! (Server didn't respond)

I dont know what problem this is... Everday.... :-(

Same problem here on 173.193.205.66:3408. Gotcha has no such issue. DayZ.St host.

Same problem here on 173.193.205.66:3408. Gotcha has no such issue. DayZ.St host.

Same issue here but I am with HFB. Would be most excellent to have this issue fixed.

DaRT is using a newer version of BattleNET. I am thinking that this is related to the problem.

went back to version 0.9 as it doesnt disconnect all the time

It's very nice and all, but I always seem to have weird problems: Dart just randomly stops displaying data from my server. Instead, it will give an error: "Player request timed out, Server didn't respond". It's functioning normally for a few minutes, but then it suddenly keeps giving that error. When i reconnect it wil work again..... for a few minutes. Do you have any solution on this?

Hey man, wanted to say that I really like this tool but I found something that's not working for me.

I can see all players and everything and I can use the Global chat inside the tool to say messages on the server, but even though I have all boxes of chats enabled in 'options', I cannot see any chat messages send on the server in the tool.

I tested ALL chat channels on the server and none of my messages show up in the console of the tool.

I'm hosting a server at DayZ.st, not sure if that matters.

pls halp?

Edit 12/06/2013: Apperantly it requires more than 1 person to be online on the server to register the chat, I'm a derp :D

It works like a charm now!

Edited by Magroski

i can ban people with this program but i cant unban people-.- i have two friends that is also admins on my server and they can unban people, because when i hit the ban button there is no names there and yes i have tryed to refresh and all that stuff. please help!

Has anyone found a solution to the constant disconnects and connects issue? Mine disconnects and reconnects every minute.

ok. so i tried to read all of the pages for an answer to my problem. I am constantly getting an error informing to set my beserver.cfg password. however, i have done it multiple times.

2SsZU.png

I dont know what i'm doing wrong. i've tried everything and asked everywhere. I replaced all the files with fresh files, i tried quoting the password, not quoting, and a ton of other stuff.

my beserver.cfg looks like this

maxping 300
RConPassword changeme

Edited by skyraze

Has anyone found a solution to the constant disconnects and connects issue? Mine disconnects and reconnects every minute.

Got the same problem, but I just click the chat-only box so I don't have to read it everytime.

ok. so i tried to read all of the pages for an answer to my problem. I am constantly getting an error informing to set my beserver.cfg password. however, i have done it multiple times.

2SsZU.png

I dont know what i'm doing wrong. i've tried everything and asked everywhere. I replaced all the files with fresh files, i tried quoting the password, not quoting, and a ton of other stuff.

my beserver.cfg looks like this

maxping 300
RConPassword changeme

Where is your beserver.cfg located at?

Are there multiple config files?

Most of the time they are named beserver_active.cfg or beserver_<somethingrandom>.cfg.

Got the same problem, but I just click the chat-only box so I don't have to read it everytime.

Could you try to disable auto refresh and check if it still disconnects?

Could anybody confirm that ban lists are still cut off/truncated after the latest BattlEye server updates?

If so I will fix it instead with the next update.

Edited by DomiStyle

Banfile seems to be working just fine for me, the only thing is that it does not show the actual name you banned but a GUID, but since it also shows the banreason in the next row you can add their name to that to keep track.

The only problem I do have is that it keeps disconnecting. It doesn't disconnect when I unbox auto-refresh but that requires me to refresh myself, making the auto refresh kind of useless.

I use DaRT to have something running that keeps track of logins and chat when I'm not around, but I can read it back if I feel like it.

Banfile seems to be working just fine for me, the only thing is that it does not show the actual name you banned but a GUID, but since it also shows the banreason in the next row you can add their name to that to keep track.

The only problem I do have is that it keeps disconnecting. It doesn't disconnect when I unbox auto-refresh but that requires me to refresh myself, making the auto refresh kind of useless.

I use DaRT to have something running that keeps track of logins and chat when I'm not around, but I can read it back if I feel like it.

There is probably a problem with the player request then.

The new one will probably fix the disconnects.

Should be released over the weekend.

The ban list only saves GUID, duration and reason but no name.

There is basically no name for me to show.

The only 2 ways to do this would be to track bans client side via DaRT (quite easy to do).

Or use the new global player database to query for the name.

Will see if I include something like this once the global player database is done.

Edited by DomiStyle
  • Like 1

I banned someone with dart, and when I unbanned them, it still says "You have been banned."

They're IP, and GUID are NOT in the ban.txt or banlist on Dart, is there anyway to fix this?

I've restarted the server, deleted the ban.txt, removed dart, and tried rebanning and unbanning.

I banned someone with dart, and when I unbanned them, it still says "You have been banned."

They're IP, and GUID are NOT in the ban.txt or banlist on Dart, is there anyway to fix this?

I've restarted the server, deleted the ban.txt, removed dart, and tried rebanning and unbanning.

Delete the bans.txt if you want to be sure, not the ban.txt.

• Like 2

hi, i m using dart since 1.7 come out , after i update my server to 1.71 i got an error Login Invalid .

You should realy release V1, Because you are losing happy customers due to the disconnect error.

hi, i m using dart since 1.7 come out , after i update my server to 1.71 i got an error Login Invalid .

You mean 1.7 for BattlEye? DaRT has no version 1.7.

Please check if you have multiple beserver.conf in your BattlEye folder.

Maybe it's reading the password from the wrong one.

Very nice work i enjoy the tool :-)

b_560_95_1.png

You are welcome.

You should realy release V1, Because you are losing happy customers due to the disconnect error.

I do not have any customers, only users. ;)

But you are right, I am still working on it and will release it once v1.0 is done and I can call DaRT "complete" and mostly flawless.

• Like 1

"I do not have any customers, only users. ;)

But you are right, I am still working on it and will release it once v1.0 is done and I can call DaRT "complete" and mostly flawless.

i dont care what you have ! :-p I want your tool cuz i like it :-p release it ! haha. love u man ! no hate!

Edited by primalfury

I'm still on v0.9 as the disconnects of the later versions isn't workable for me.

Would love to see two things added myself:

- Autoconnect to 'default' server on startup;

- Ability to preset the name of the Admin, so messages/announcements are getting the prefix of said name. Like this: "Rcon admin #1: (Global) Kalti: Hello guys!"

Thanks for the tool and all of the time and effort involved!