domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

Something weird just happened today. The chat dialog is spammed with the publicvariable and createlog vehicle logs making it virtually useless. I don't see a way to turn it off. Is something set incorrectly?

Something weird just happened today. The chat dialog is spammed with the publicvariable and createlog vehicle logs making it virtually useless. I don't see a way to turn it off. Is something set incorrectly?

Same problem, makes it impossible to use.

Same problem, makes it impossible to use.

Next update will feature a filter setting for this.

Will try to get it out as fast as possible.

However, for now you can try to prevent script errors.

See what entry is spamming your console and delete it.

Could you post some log examples from DaRT together with your publicvariable.txt?

Whenever I try to login to my server that is hosted remotely, the server crashes. However, I can login to my test server on my own machine. Any reason for it to be crashing upon login?

This is a known problem with the Arma 2 server.

I am not sure what is causing it but I got some guesses.

For now:

1. Update to newest supported beta patch

2. Connect with DaRT

3. If it crashes send me the arma2OA.rpt, arma2OA.bidmp and arma2OA.mdmp which will be located in your profile folder.

Most of the times this is cfgdayz or whatever you specified in -profiles= in your startup parameters.

If you didn't set your startup parameters it is located in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA.

If your server is managed you may need to ask your hoster to provide these files.

I will contact you via pm today regarding this.

Edited by DomiStyle

Next update will feature a filter setting for this.

Will try to get it out as fast as possible.

However, for now you can try to prevent script errors.

See what entry is spamming your console and delete it.

Could you post some log examples from DaRT together with your publicvariable.txt?

They put 2 "" in the configuration files of BattleEye to have all the logged information output to RCON so that some anti-hack tools out there would monitor this "live feed" if you will, so they can immediately kick someone. There is some really good tools out there that do this now, but it causes RCON to be spammy (I had reported this to you a week or so ago..). Basically they do the following 5 files named "createvehicle.txt", "remoteexec.txt" and "publicvariable.txt", "setpos.txt" and "setdamage.txt". If you put a 2 "" in those files, and restart your server, the RCON becomes seriously spammy especially with a bunch of people on. It's soo spammy the tool becomes a little lagged trying to handle the incoming results while drawing the display and getting the countries all at the same time.

They look like this:

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] SetDamage Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #2 0.000000 1:-2058998543

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] PublicVariable Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #9 "dayzPlayerSave" = [<NULL-object>,[],false]

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] CreateVehicle Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #62 "z_worker2" 40:891 [7852,1666,4]

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] RemoteExec Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #81 "[this, 1.54697, 872.56,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

SetPos and Scripts are usually empty, but that's because only someone that tries to execute setting their position or running a script on the server side of things (and I think most hacks are running client side these days) show up so I don't have logs of them, yet, But they follow the same format.

Hope that helps!

• Like 2

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] SetDamage Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #2 0.000000 1:-2058998543

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] PublicVariable Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #9 "dayzPlayerSave" = [<NULL-object>,[],false]

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] CreateVehicle Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #62 "z_worker2" 40:891 [7852,1666,4]

[2012-11-06 | 09:20:39] RemoteExec Log: #0 xxx (xxx) - #81 "[this, 1.54697, 872.56,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

Very much appreciated, wasn't sure if every log gets sent via RCon.

New version should be online soon.

• Like 1

DomiStyle, great program, thanks for the great tool! But please do Cyrillic.

You mean in the console?

Last time I checked it worked fine, could you post a screenshot?

How do I stop DaRT from showing the following log entries:

CreateVehicle Log

PublicVariable Log

It is spamming the console, and I can't keep track of user joining / text chat in-case some one starts teleporting people around.

Is this a server issue or a DaRT issue?

See below for example:

post-124843-0-81565800-1352291990_thumb.

Also can this be made for blackberry owners as well?? It seems the old BB does not have the love it used to have :'(

I'm so missing the functionality this tool offered... Would like to see it with auto-connect on startup and the ability to chat with other connected Admin's based on the private messaging.

Looking forward to the new version.

says failed to connect i got the beserver.cfg and everything even set the bepath anything im doing wrong?

says failed to connect i got the beserver.cfg and everything even set the bepath anything im doing wrong?

Where is your Beserver.cfg located at?

What is the content of it?

its located at expansions/battleye and it has RconPassword THISAINTMYPASSWORD

Do the following:

1. Go to your profile folder (mostly cfgdayz or whatever you specified in your startup parameter under -profile=)

2. Create a folder named BattlEye if it doesn't exist

3. Move the BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll

4. Create a file named BEServer.cfg

5. Write your password in there just as you did in Expansion/BattlEye

6. Restart your server

Edited by DomiStyle

i cant find my -profile it's also not in appdata nor is their a cfgdayz, im running a normal arma 2 server without the dayzmod to attempt to solve this issue.

i cant find my -profile it's also not in appdata nor is their a cfgdayz, im running a normal arma 2 server without the dayzmod to attempt to solve this issue.

Could you add a -profile=profilename to your startup parameters?

It should create a folder with the name of the profile you specified above.

where should it create a file? like the directory

In the same folder as the server executable.

Sorry for the delay with the new update. Got alot of stuff to do at the moment. Will try to finish and release it as soon as possible.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but could the ability to control the delay before it tries to auto-reconnect be added? just cause that'd completely solve having to manage Dart for me as i could set that to 1-2 minutes and by then it'll be able to get a connection again at scheduled restarts.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but could the ability to control the delay before it tries to auto-reconnect be added? just cause that'd completely solve having to manage Dart for me as i could set that to 1-2 minutes and by then it'll be able to get a connection again at scheduled restarts.

Yes, this will be in the next version of DaRT.