domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

Domistyle! You are the MAN! :)

Is there anyway to get the Auto Reconnect feature to work? I would LOVE to have DaRT up and running 24/7 so it will log all the players in the database. And since we run 4-hour scheduled restarts, it will never auto connects after a restart (3 minutes tops). What can I do? Anything I can change in the config file to try 1 last hail mary auto reconnect after say 5 minutes? :wacko:

Domistyle! You are the MAN! :)

Is there anyway to get the Auto Reconnect feature to work? I would LOVE to have DaRT up and running 24/7 so it will log all the players in the database. And since we run 4-hour scheduled restarts, it will never auto connects after a restart (3 minutes tops). What can I do? Anything I can change in the config file to try 1 last hail mary auto reconnect after say 5 minutes? :wacko:

Not at the moment but I will see if I can get the reconnect feature working for restarts with next release.

• Like 1

For our server, we have put 2 "" in the createvehicle, remoteexec and publicvariable files... this causes us to be able to see some things people are doing through RCon and another tool.. but it spams the hell out of this utility. Could you add a feature in the next version to drop / ignore anything from those? They look something like this:

[2012-10-22 | 02:24:04] CreateVehicle Log: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[2012-10-22 | 02:24:04] PublicVariable Log: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the awesome tool!

For our server, we have put 2 "" in the createvehicle, remoteexec and publicvariable files... this causes us to be able to see some things people are doing through RCon and another tool.. but it spams the hell out of this utility. Could you add a feature in the next version to drop / ignore anything from those? They look something like this:

[2012-10-22 | 02:24:04] CreateVehicle Log: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[2012-10-22 | 02:24:04] PublicVariable Log: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the awesome tool!

Sure, didn't know RCon shows log entries yet.

Anyone know of anything that can show if someone is cheating using the map scripts out there?

Thanks in advance!

Pie

Edited by Cream Pie

Also anyone know if this is available on a phone app? :)

Edited by Cream Pie

Also anyone know if this is available on a phone app? :)

From what I have seen. No, not yet.

found a problem today

it seems that people ingame can see all admin messages i post with Dart, but i cannot see ANYTHING that is typed ingame, in side chat, direct or anything, i even tried using ArmA 2 RCon GUI, and i am getting the same problem

found a problem today

it seems that people ingame can see all admin messages i post with Dart, but i cannot see ANYTHING that is typed ingame, in side chat, direct or anything, i even tried using ArmA 2 RCon GUI, and i am getting the same problem

If people are not in range of another player the message will not get sent to the server.

That is an engine limitation, not a problem with RCon nor DaRT.

Only chat that always gets sent is global chat.

I reloaded bans and then i got this error --> http://pastebin.com/q1bsUqgS

Will fix it in next release.

Thanks for reporting.

Edited by DomiStyle
  • Like 1

Tried to launch a second Dart got error --> http://pastebin.com/uR7kLanV

Not sure if you intended for multiple instances of the program to be open or not, figured i would report

Which version are you using?

v0.6.1? Will fix it in the next version.

For now disable logging or use 2 DaRT folders.

Edited by DomiStyle

Nice thing to add:

On veteran servers, see who uses voice in the chat. Like '(Side)MrBoombasticNL is speaking'. Would be awesome.

Also, where the heck does the saved logs go? I can't seem to find 'em '-.-

Nice thing to add:

On veteran servers, see who uses voice in the chat. Like '(Side)MrBoombasticNL is speaking'. Would be awesome.

Also, where the heck does the saved logs go? I can't seem to find 'em '-.-

I don't think RCon supports this.

Log go into the same directory as DaRT. It's named console.log

It would be nice if you can see in the log when a player and wich players uses voice in side chat :)

It would be nice if you can see in the log when a player and wich players uses voice in side chat :)

Last post:

I don't think RCon supports this.

Sometimes it lets me log in other times it wont because it says wrong password. Can log in some days other times I just get flooded with wrong password.

I have a error that says Connecting to 127.0.0.1:2302...

[2012-11-02 | 05:24:23] Failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg.

But I followed everything!

Whenever I try to login to my server that is hosted remotely, the server crashes. However, I can login to my test server on my own machine. Any reason for it to be crashing upon login?

I have a error that says Connecting to 127.0.0.1:2302...

[2012-11-02 | 05:24:23] Failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg.

But I followed everything!

While in the server in-game type "#login passwordhere" at least once, then try to login with the external tool.

Edited by ShiZaNkY

I tried to do this with my cracked server, but it says 2012-11-04 | 10:08:21] Failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg.

I already puted the RConPassword

and I do have the dll's well only one.

I tried to do this with my cracked server

I think you're in the wrong place.

I'm having issues unbanning some clients. I am unable to find them on my ban list.