domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

It looks like something broke with the most recent Battleeye patch: Admin chat is not coming through, or comes through in spam/mass form. Same thing is happening to Battleye Extended Controls

It looks like something broke with the most recent Battleeye patch: Admin chat is not coming through, or comes through in spam/mass form. Same thing is happening to Battleye Extended Controls

Yes, this is caused by the new BattlEye update.

Also ping is shown as -1 most of the time.

Looks like it's back up now though, or at least temporarily. After a server restart, I no longer get the "Couldn't connect to BE master" error and admin chat is flowing in with no issues now.

Yes, this is caused by the new BattlEye update.

Also ping is shown as -1 most of the time.

Any solution to this yet?

What's the best way to force a battleye update on the server? I check the BE website and it's still on an old version.

Hi, I'm having issues with the tool, now every time I open the app and connect to my sever it crah the server!! :S the event viewer throws the following:

Faulting application arma2oaserver.exe, version 1.62.97.451, time stamp 0x50646b5d, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6002.18541, time stamp 0x4ec3e39f, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000abc4f, process id 0xc60, application start time 0x01cda7462be4ad74.

Any ideas?

Hi, I'm having issues with the tool, now every time I open the app and connect to my sever it crah the server!! :S the event viewer throws the following:

Faulting application arma2oaserver.exe, version 1.62.97.451, time stamp 0x50646b5d, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6002.18541, time stamp 0x4ec3e39f, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000abc4f, process id 0xc60, application start time 0x01cda7462be4ad74.

Any ideas?

I am aware of this and it seems like a problem with the ArmA II server.

Send me the arma2OA.rpt, arma2OA.bidmp and arma2OA.mdmp which should be in your profile folder via PM.

Most of the times this is cfgdayz or whatever you specified in -profiles= in your startup parameters.

If you didn't set your startup parameters it is located in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA.

I will redirect them to Bohemia Interactive to take a look at it.

Same goes for ABC_Darth_Rogue.

Just send me the crash dump files from above.

Good day,

First of all, I also love the app !

Secondly, I seem to be having a problem with the country flags being displayed. Currently it shows 2 question marks for each player connected to my private hive server.

Any idea how I can fix that ? This probably also ties in with the fact that the server doesn't show in the game browser, have to use the Remote option to connect to it.

Ports have been opened on the firewall etc,

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

that the server doesn't show in the game browser,

the such can't simply be :)

Good day,

First of all, I also love the app !

Secondly, I seem to be having a problem with the country flags being displayed. Currently it shows 2 question marks for each player connected to my private hive server.

Any idea how I can fix that ? This probably also ties in with the fact that the server doesn't show in the game browser, have to use the Remote option to connect to it.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

This is already solved in v0.6.

0.6 is out, you can download it here.

edit: Hotfix v0.6.1 is out fixing a crash on startup in some cases.

Edited by DomiStyle
  • Like 2

I noticed a small issue with DaRT today. I am running 0.6.1 and i had a japanese guy on our server, he said something in japanese in the side chat and all text following his message appeared in different font. Seemed like smaller text and perhaps italic font aswell. There is a image here that will show what it looked like, i have also pasted the text here incase you need to copy the japanese characters to find out what triggered this. DaRT is a great tool and i advise all server admins to use it, so i figured i would bring this bug to your attention.

dartbug.jpg

[2012-10-16 | 03:43:25] (Side) Stone Cold ET: back up bro

[2012-10-16 | 03:43:38] (Side) Stone Cold ET: talking to iggy

[2012-10-16 | 03:43:59] (Side) Stone Cold ET: two in there

[2012-10-16 | 03:44:06] (Direct) igrskig: dddddddddddddddddddssss/lllaalllllllllkjkllkjjhjさあうううあああ

[2012-10-16 | 03:44:54] (Side) Stone Cold ET: im flying solo, sorry bros

[2012-10-16 | 03:45:53] Player #8 Joshua Clement disconnected

[2012-10-16 | 03:46:29] (Side) Stone Cold ET: hey its a bus

Good luck, and thanks for the tool!

• Like 1

I noticed a small issue with DaRT today. I am running 0.6.1 and i had a japanese guy on our server, he said something in japanese in the side chat and all text following his message appeared in different font. Seemed like smaller text and perhaps italic font aswell. There is a image here that will show what it looked like, i have also pasted the text here incase you need to copy the japanese characters to find out what triggered this. DaRT is a great tool and i advise all server admins to use it, so i figured i would bring this bug to your attention.

dartbug.jpg

Good luck, and thanks for the tool!

I see, Microsoft Sans Serif does not support chinese characters and so it switches the font.

I will look for a font which supports them.

• Like 1

Hey guys let me start off by saying i love your program. Unfortunately im in a bad situation, im an admin on a server and our server owner and co owner have been away for quite some time. Our server crashed yesterday and has finally come back up. Now our server has not shut down since (no scheduled restarts have happened, usually ever 4 hours). Now I was wondering if I shut down the server using Dart would I (1) be able to turn the server back on and (2) would it hurt anything with the server. Ive been told it might mess up vehicles, tents and loot. Im a little stumped right now kind of hard for me to do anything with limited permissions, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

what does it look like in the logs thing if someone is teleporting/ spawning in crap?

You won't see anything like that in DaRT as RCon is not able to do that.

Hey guys let me start off by saying i love your program. Unfortunately im in a bad situation, im an admin on a server and our server owner and co owner have been away for quite some time. Our server crashed yesterday and has finally come back up. Now our server has not shut down since (no scheduled restarts have happened, usually ever 4 hours). Now I was wondering if I shut down the server using Dart would I (1) be able to turn the server back on and (2) would it hurt anything with the server. Ive been told it might mess up vehicles, tents and loot. Im a little stumped right now kind of hard for me to do anything with limited permissions, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

It depends where your server is hosted.

Managed server usually restart themself if the server shuts down.

You should announce the shutdown ingame though so everyone can save their vehicles.

After that, nothing bad will happen.

Edit: Sorry read your post wrong, thanks for the help. Will be trying later, im gonna give it a few more hours for one of the owners to get on.

Edited by Ferrari