Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

My first Humanity WTF?

I spawned in after updating my guy already had -72000 humanity, im wearing a ghillie, will i have the dirty towel?

Congratulations, I bought you a scarf, I really hope you like it.

Probably, you can't tell either way if you are wearing a ghille regardless, do you have any murders? anyway the humanity seems broken at the moment, some people have letters instead of numbers, others have -50k for a single kill.

Edited by smasht_AU

the point of the post is why the hell do i have -72000 humanity i have no muders or bandit kills wtf

As far as I know you won't if you are wearing a ghillie. But if you happen to get one by chance I hope it is indeed a dirty towel, preferably one which has been used by a hobo to wipe off his ass. :P

Edited by bankst3r

the point of the post is why the hell do i have -72000 humanity i have no muders or bandit kills wtf

its been tracking humanity the whole time

youve had murders before which still count towards the total

so if youve had what seems to be like 70 or so murders over the past month or so, they still all count to reduce your humanity.

As far as I know you won't if you are wearing a ghillie. But if you happen to get one by chance I hope is indeed a dirty towel, preferably one which has been used instead of toilet paper by a hobo. :P

only civ clothing changes to bandit

wearing camo or ghillie will still put the usual look on your character

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

The e in the kill count either stands for 2.718 or 10 to the power. So -1.0e^6 would be -1,000,000 humanity (some people are bandits of the highest order of banditry)..

Edited by BazBake

Somewhere between 4000-5000 according to a guy on reddit who was looking at the code.