FrostDMG

Ghillie suit boots - please reskin!

Just a simple request, could the boots for the ghillie suits be reskinned?

Currently as it is, they are BLUE - yes BLUE. Though you might be perfectly concealed, the shoes will stick out like a sore thumb. Please please please, make the boots either green, black or brown.

Thanks ;)

edit:

Here they are, look!

Skin_Ghillie.png

Edited by FrostDMG
  • Like 3

They are black

What? No. They are blue! I sware to you, me and all of my squad will confirm that our boots are BLUE. Please provide a screenshot of your black boots, because I do not believe you, sir

They are blue for me too...

Maybe a graphics "bug" though. Because when i play with my mates i sometimes see 1 wear black clothes, the other ones sees himself as blue (jeans, and a bright west)...its kinda confusing...

What would you have them reskinned to? Green boots? I mean what do regular ghillied snipers wear on their feet?

They are blue for me too...

Maybe a graphics "bug" though. Because when i play with my mates i sometimes see 1 wear black clothes, the other ones sees himself as blue (jeans, and a bright west)...its kinda confusing...

The default clothes you see are all client side, this means everyone will usually see different clothes on the same guy!

OMFG, they're black, but a little dirty from the dust. Have you ever seen a blue military field boots?

Even if they were blue, so they don't reveal you. Unnecessary...

OMFG, they're black, but a little dirty from the dust. Have you ever seen a blue military field boots?

Even if they were blue, so they don't reveal you. Unnecessary...

Those boots are fucking blue!!!!

I sware!! I'm not colourblind!!!!

Emmm no tards. I don't need to play with high gamma cause I have NVGs. Also, it might be my screen, but the settings are on default. Also, my screen is the BENQ2220 which is quite good.

Fuuuuu noobs I don't use gamma trick

Yes maybe some places are in the blue shade. But overall they are black.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/1496w7t.jpg

Gah, when I'm crawling, it stick out like a sore thumb. I'll make a screenshot tomorrow when I'm back from holidays

Emmm no tards. I don't need to play with high gamma cause I have NVGs. Also, it might be my screen, but the settings are on default. Also, my screen is the BENQ2220 which is quite good.

Fuuuuu noobs I don't use gamma trick

Well you do something, because they're black. I'm not saying this for my health or anything. They're fucking black lol.

Well you do something, because they're black. I'm not saying this for my health or anything. They're fucking black lol.

100% black? Like the ones with cammo clothes? Wtf... All my friends agreed with me they're blue lol...

and hands? lol who really cares though? so many other things in the game need fixed. don't start treating this game as a standalone when its not :P

they are black dude...if shoes could sing it would proberly sound somewhat like this;