Sign in to follow this  
mkrrr

fps problems..again?

before the fps fixing patch i had like 5-20 fps all the time

after the fix it was rather better - 55-60 in every town/location

now new patch came out. i enter the game...aaaand. 10 fps. TEN fps. I can run top games with maximum settings with 50-60 fps. Arma with low-mid settings gives me 5-10 fps. cool. nothing to say

I noticed no fps drops with my setup.

and I have a pretty old setup.

Phenom II 920

GTX 550

Can run it Normal-High at a capped 35fps.

i can confirm togheter with many users 1.6.0.1 killed fps again. Some people are unaffecteded anyway...

btw there's already one of these in bug request/troubles/announcement and rocket said he will fix asap

I'm also getting terrible FPS about 5-15 especially in cities

Normally it's 40-50

I'm having slight FPS problems, too. Nothing horrible, but it's a major hazard for me in the cities because things appear blurry when I look around. Now that I've found a knife, I'll be chilling in the woods until it's fixed.

I'm having slight FPS problems' date=' too. Nothing horrible, but it's a major hazard for me in the cities because things appear blurry when I look around. Now that I've found a knife, I'll be chilling in the woods until it's fixed.

[/quote']

Really? A knife was the deciding factor of you isolating yourself from society?

I'm having slight FPS problems' date=' too. Nothing horrible, but it's a major hazard for me in the cities because things appear blurry when I look around. Now that I've found a knife, I'll be chilling in the woods until it's fixed.

[/quote']

Really? A knife was the deciding factor of you isolating yourself from society?

Yes; now I can butcher animals for meat so I don't have to keep running back into towns for beans. I still need to find firewood or a hatchet, but that should be easy since barns are on the outskirts of civilization.

same here, its so strange, after 1.6 - fps went to 10 again.

after 1.6.0.1 i joined TX4 - and my fps was 30-45fps, this was a miracle considering the machine i used, and i noticed, that tx4 at the time was actually bugging, and the storm cloud in the sky, kept vanishing, for everytime it vanished, i was steadily at 45fps.

It goes to show you that this game can be configured in a way, to let even old machines/specs, run this game successfully.

Theres obviously some main factor to either the coding or the weather dynamics or something, thats making the fps drop to bad.

Im now gaining (after a pc reboot) - 15fps, after 10min of game play - 7fps...

Sucks :(

I really love when people act incredulous about problems with an alpha build of a game. problems should be brought up, but tone can go a long way, and understanding should definitely be applied.

nobody is incredulous, i guest most just happy to see these sneaky fps problems are not related to their hardware...that's always my nightmare since my q6600 is getting old :(

I have this problem. I believe it is a server problem. Have it on some and not others. Think there's a % chance for w/e server you join to get the bug.

the zombies were doing some cruddy funky moves tonight, and causing major panic for me and my partner shooting the buggers... fps dropped on 1.6.0.1 for me and that was in the wilderness. Its not alot maybe but it can be noticed, and tends to irritate the old eyeballs when it does so.. 1.6.0.0 was perfect for me again in towns and wilderness...

when I saw the 1.6.0.1 ( trying to fix small fps issue ) I swallowed hard lol, and yup there it was a little fps problem for me :P