Sign in to follow this  
jameshall770@yahoo.co.uk

No Backpack spawns

Ive just played a good 5 hours of DayZ having not played for a few months. Unfortunatley I have not found a backpack. Not once. And I really want one.

I have been looking in the south coast area, mainly in villages, barns and the southern airfield. I once went into a shop in Cherno but no luck. The servers Im using are UK based.

Is there any known reason for this? I assume backpacks are still a game feature?

Check the shop/church/firestation in Cherno or Elektro there should always be at least 1 backpack.

2 Alice, 5 Czeck and the silly 4 pack one.

I think you may be having bad luck mate. Unless the UK servers need a restart.

Ive just played a good 5 hours of DayZ having not played for a few months. Unfortunatley I have not found a backpack. Not once. And I really want one.

I have been looking in the south coast area, mainly in villages, barns and the southern airfield. I once went into a shop in Cherno but no luck. The servers Im using are UK based.

Is there any known reason for this? I assume backpacks are still a game feature?

Funny, I have no problem finding a new backpack. In fact I often find many when I go into cherno. Make sure to go into the high value residences, don't give up after searching one building. I never have any trouble finding an Alice Backpack.

Passed an Alice pack two hours ago.

Ok, I finally found a backpack. Got wasted on my way out the store tho.

Having played most the day, that is the only backpack Ive seen. ALL DAY.. ONE BACKPACK... AND I GOT SHOT. Im going to go stand outside wearing my real-life backpack for comfort.