Sign in to follow this  
aglax888@hotmail.com

looking for an l85

i heard people have duped them like crazy but i have yet to see one, ive raided camps, crashed helis, i dont tend to kill players so i havent found one on a dead body although i have scavanged battle sites and got a few as50s and m24s but no l85.

They actually kind of suck as a firearm, very good if one of your team has one as a spotter though.

As spotting weapons they are ideal, for the NV sight and Thermal. But for actually shooting, good luck shooting anything that isn't right in your face.

I found 2 at a chrashed heli, took only one and gave it to a friend. "lol"

LOL you're so luckeh :c

You do realise it is the most rare spawn place, right? :P

Edited by Guest

Heli crashes, campsites, vehicles, dead bodies, and thunder domes all have them.

Yeah, if you ask this guy I'm sure he has one from his monsterous collection of millions he has hoarded over the past few minutes. Cause you know, everyone has one.

Except fresh spawns, but they are heading back to camp to claim like 20 extras.

Oh, and they are OP. You know, like everything else.

L85 isn't bad for shooting. It's just not a sniper rifle, so you can't expect it to be acurate passed 400 meters.

I've struggled with the L85 to be accurate up to 300m, I've resorted to not even using it for close range combat either because of its such low damage. I just wish my survivor was intelligent enough to remove the scope and retain it merely for binocular usage.