LogiiCz

Stuck in "Loading" screen!

yep i have the same problem.

I aint got much faith with the standalone at the moment, the hackers can be dealt with, however, crappy bugs and crappy patches is just disheartening.

Hi. My friend downloaded this amazing game for me through teamviewer and i palyed for about 4 weeks. the i leave for a paintball tourny and i come back to try and play and it loads up until the character creation (where it asks Female or Male)

then it just "freezes" and all it says is loading but it'll stay the until i close arma 2. I was wondering if this is a common problem and if i need to re-download the game.

If i do need to re-install the game, i need to have some step by step instructions on how to because the DayZ website doesnt help me cause im kinda techy kinda person.

Any help on this problem is help!!

Same problem here. I was north of Stary, after a short break I connected again and found myself in Kamenka. Played one hour or so, logged out and now today I get stuck in loading screen.

Started yesterday with 1.7.2.4 and beta 95883, I have tried downgrading to every version down to 95417 and even after upgrading to 1.7.2.5 the problem still exists.

Edited by FortyTwo

Happens to me too. The game is currently unplayable to me.

Same here, first I thought its because of the hack I use to kill all players in the servers but also without the hack I get stuck in the loading screen...

Fix this please, why are you so incompetent?

You deserve to be stuck at the loading screen.

Same here. I installed 1.7.2.5 manually and it still says 1.7.2.4 in main menu. I think something went seriously wrong.

Try this

1. Delete all files from your @DayZ Folder

2. Start Six Launcher as administrator

3. try to connect to a server

4. close game

5. check if files in @DayZ Folder have been recreated

6. Delete all files from @DayZ Folder

7. Replace them with 1.7.2.5 files

Fixed it for me (dont know if 2-5 are necessary)... My character is in Komarovo now ... :-( ...

• Like 1

After a few tries more I downgraded to 1.7.2.4 again. Someone suggesting join "old" servers, so I tried one server that runs beta 95389 and I finally got in to the game. Although at the coast somewhere, and not near where I left of, but all gear intact.

Then I tried one 95417 server, but got stuck at loading again. So I guess I need to find 95389 servers for today.

Try this

1. Delete all files from your @DayZ Folder

2. Start Six Launcher as administrator

3. try to connect to a server

4. close game

5. check if files in @DayZ Folder have been recreated

6. Delete all files from @DayZ Folder

7. Replace them with 1.7.2.5 files

Fixed it for me (dont know if 2-5 are necessary)... My character is in Komarovo now ... :-( ...

not need all of them. only delete dayz addons folder and check it with dayz commander and JOIN !!!

have the same with SOME servers (all v1725 of course), but not all, so .. keep looking/trying guys.

Edited by wahnsinn

im having the same problem. i just started playing yesterday, and i got into a game or two, but now its like every server i try and join after teh creating character part, it just says loading.

have the same with SOME servers (all v1725 of course), but not all, so .. keep looking/trying guys.

Yep I finally got mine working. I deleted the beta folder and everything inside of the addons folder and replaced everything with the new stuff (again). I also have to be real selective of the servers. I had the Loading screen issue on alot of servers, seems US371 is working good for me. Worth trying that server if anyones been having the infinite loading screen.

how long have u left it on loading for? sometimes it takes a loooong time to load

Yup, I too am stuck on the loading screen. My girlfriend wanted to see me play last night, but after waiting for half an hour on a couple different servers, I tried it again today, only to find the same issue. I guess I'm going to quit trying to play until the issue's remedied.

how long have u left it on loading for? sometimes it takes a loooong time to load

ive left mine loading for up to 30 min and still nothing, it hasnt taken that long before when trying to get into a game

The Servers are overloaded this week-end, what with all the up-dates.

You have trouble ::: go to the Troubleshooting Forum.

Boneboys can you investigate the spawning issue where we spawn differently on each server?

My problem is now, that i wait 1-2 mins at the loading screen but when i get ingame i have already been killed (from zombies).

That should be fixed!

imho it's related to the 95883 beta. only join servers that run this beta and you'll be fine. if you try to join a server that has a previous beta running you'll be stuck on loading, have to alt F4 and you'll end up on the coast if you manage to log into a 95883 eventually.