LogiiCz

Stuck in "Loading" screen!

Hey guys,

I´ve a problem with joining on a server.

If i join a server ,everything is ok until I get to the black screen with the green "Loading" sign in it.

I get stuckt at the "Loading" screen and can´t do anything.

My friends got the same problem.

Sorry for my bad english.

I hope you can help me!

It appears that makes two more of us...waiting to get ingame for good 10 minutes and still waiting...

(i5 3570K-8Gb ram)

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

Haven't had this problem before, It happened yesterday, but I could eventually join after waiting.

Have tried about 10 servers so far, haven't managed to log in once yet.

Haven't had this problem before, It happened yesterday, but I could eventually join after waiting.

Yea I just checked on task manager and its not hanging or anything, its working fine but 10 mins loading times and I'm still not ingame and thats second server :P

same here... cant join any server get stuck at the loading screen. I know atleast 3 of my friends also getting this... there is literally no point playing this game at the minute.. if its not the servers disappearing or getting hacked...its the game..

Same here, I was hoping to get back into DayZ mod today, but I keep getting stuck at Loading screen just like a few days ago when I previously tried...Some things are just not meant to be!

Yup, same happening to me, It only works for me when I join out-of-date servers.

Can someone tell me how to update please? I use six launcher. Will it manually update for me? I've tried using six updater for this, but it doesn't work...

Rofl..

If using six updater (recommended) try to update/procces bikeys and verify the integration of beta and dayz. I managed to get in two different servers now although I do not know if the loading screen hanging has been caused by it.

However, I spawned on the coast as new spawns do but still got all my gear and AK ;P

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

Can someone just give a brief explanation as to why this is happening? It would help everyone out a lot I bet!

Edited by TomCei

Same here! and i know to more people with the same issue! Someone said it will work after you downgrade your betabuild to 95417, it did not work for me. Maybe others have more luck. The explanation i have for this is that the hive is currently going nuts^^

I too am having the same problem!

Build 95883.

This was surpose to be fixed but happened again. This is getting worse and worse lmao.

Edited by kyle939

I looked through the changelog and it would seem that this is an optimisation gone horribly wrong.

[NEW] Additional optimizations to login process (further use of publicVariableClient to reduce network transmission.

At any rate, it would seem joining a very out of date server fixes the problem.

2.5 hours and I finally got onto US 747. Hackers had set Kamenka on fire and I think everyone on the map may have been killed at one point, dead players all over the place. Oh plus two crashed Hueys near Balota....Then there was that gun crate as well....

Edited by Toybox

The last time I got into the game, I got randomly spawned on the coast (from my last position, NWAF).

Now, I can't get past the loading screen.

Something weird is happening with the DayZ servers...

Same here, stuck at Loading screen forever with everything updated and game running 2.5. Wish they released this during the workweek, really wanted to play some this weekend :(

Try to re-update patch or battleye and see if it help. Some server got a longer loading screen then others.

• Like 1

Had the same problem, but after it would eventually load I was dying on the ground. I reinstalled the MOD and then ran it again, let myself bleed out and now it works fine. I was losing my mind cause I pulled an all nighter and it was working just fine! lol

Same here, first I thought its because of the hack I use to kill all players in the servers but also without the hack I get stuck in the loading screen...

Fix this please, why are you so incompetent?

• Like 1

I got the same problem I done anything but I'm still stuck at the loading screen on like 30 servers and I dont want to die cause I got super gear xD

AS50 6 NATO mags and Guili Suit :(