Zambeezee

ATTENTION: Fix for Six Launcher users regarding new patch

Hey guys,

As a lot of you my group has been struggling to join servers when using Six Launcher paired with a manual patch update.

The server we play on (UK 105) upgraded to 1.2.7.5. and beta build 95819. We downloaded the files needed from www.dayzmod.co.uk on the top screen.

Now when applying the patch you need to keep one thing in mind when you use Six Launcher when running the game instead of having it manually installed all together. Six Launcher seems to reset to an older version when verifying.

So here's the obvious solution:

1. Start Six Launcher -> Verify to the game

2. Copy the 1.2.7.5. files to your Arma2/@Dayz/addons folder and overwrite (make a backup/other folder if you wanna switch between versions for other servers)

3. Apply the Beta Build 95819 patch by unpacking it.

4. Join your server trough Six Launcher or Launch the game manually and pick a server using the in-game filters

5. Profit

6. ATTENTION: Repeat these steps every time when you just started Six Launcher and verified !!

Keep Six Launcher open this entire time, the game will be updated to the newer versions but Six Launcher won't recognize it doing so, since you've passed the verification.

Enjoy playing Dayz!

• Like 12

or you could just wait till six launcher is updated...since only a handful of servers are running the new update, which was posted, then got taken down, and is now back up again...?

Edited by trylan

Some players would like to continue to play on their home servers, while still being able to join older servers. This makes that possible for me at least.

Please go "contribute" somewhere else, thank you dear.

• Like 2

Worked for me, thanks for that.

Even if i spawned on the coast....stupid update -.-

I posted this last night in the 95883 thread.....

Edited by BioHaze

The server we play on (UK 105) upgraded to 1.2.7.5. and beta build 95819. We downloaded the files needed from www.dayzmod.co.uk on the top screen.

Do you mean 95883? Just trying to get my ducks in a row here and get everything to match up nicely.

Thanks!!

Sorry BioHaze, but I didn't see that one. It's better making a tread buddy. I'll give you some beans when I'm back home.

• Like 1

Thanks.

'Tis thread worthy Zambeezee, maybe I'm just jelly I didn't think to make it myself. :P

Thanks mate I'll actually update to 1.7.2.5 just in order to minimize the chance to get killed by hackers, which happened to me 3 times in 2 hours last night :¨S

Edited by fraktal

Im not keeping up with all the patches and stuff but it should work for all of them.