kingjoker1000

DayZ clan, AGG Is recruiting!!!

A few of you may have seen some of the AGG clan dayz videos, Well, We are recruiting! so if you are a random survivor looking for some buddies to call friendlys in the harsh dayz map. We are the right clan. We currently have 5 confirmed and tested members and we have 2 in the recruitment stages! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTSb0h_WQeA That is a link to one of our videos in which we were testing a clan recruit! If you would like to join just comment with what most of the other people have commented with asking to be in the clam (Hint: Lookat the comments!) Thanks all!

[AGG]Kingjoker

stop making apologies at the start of your video's it's a very amateur thing to do and it makes people instantly lose confidence in your product.

Also I was considering joining till I heard your voice. I hope you can find a few nice people of your age range.

good luck with your endeavour.

Yea i might be interested. Have you improved your stealth tactics yet though? Add me on skype: martin.liebenberg6

AUSSIES!

First of all, lol, because video doesn't exist, second of all, because of clan tag argument.

Wrong Forum section, bad video + clan tag conflict.

:facepalm:

This could only happen on the DayZ Forums folks.

• Like 1