Sign in to follow this  
shreddedrocks

Unable to join any server anymore. "You have been kicked off the game"

Even entering the lobby to any server i will receive this message, and then i'm back at server listings. What's this mean? how can i get away from it? Prior to acquiring 1.7.2.5 everything was OK

Had this problem with a lot of servers as well, not sure what the deal is.

When i join a room it syas somethign along the lines od Battleeye client: initialized 1.165 or something and it says the server is requiring 1.168.. updating.. then it kicked me out..

Download the new DLL file from battleye client. Put it both your appdata folder and arma 2 oa folder under expansions/be. Try that out and see if it works. It should be called BEClient.DLL. Copy and replace it in both those folders and report back.

Edited by KField86

Do you all use six launcher? My clan does not, and we never get kicked. I had a friend who used six launcher and got kicked, I had him download the Arma 2 launcher and he no longer gets kicked. *shrug

Use the search... i posted this about 20 times O_o

Go to your Arma 2 OA + Arma 2 folder, delete the checkfilelist.lst in both dirs, check with steam integrity of the data, let steam redownload missing files.

Try that, it fixed it for me + some of my friends who had this issue.

Use the search... i posted this about 20 times O_o

Go to your Arma 2 OA + Arma 2 folder, delete the checkfilelist.lst in both dirs, check with steam integrity of the data, let steam redownload missing files.

Try that, it fixed it for me + some of my friends who had this issue.

what if you do not have steam?

..and still didn't work, still telling me i need to install the proper keys for a bunch of addons