Sign in to follow this  
DigitalRenegade

I got Global Banned for dying. (Not kidding)

I was killed earlier on in the day so I logged out and decided to take a break. I just created a new character and started playing again. I started looting the town I spawned in (Solnichniy) and ended up getting over run by zombies. Needless to say, I died. So when I go back into the same server I was just playing in right after I died it says that I am Global Banned. I don't know if this is a bug or something but I sent a email to BattlEye about it and I hope they can fix it.

Edited by DigitalRenegade

Read the stickies, contact battleye

Go to battleeye website and appeal ban seems there have been some false bans as of late.

At least I know I'm not the one still getting banned after the ban revert for doing nothing.. But, contacting BattlEye is almost useless as they don't respond much. (afaik)

• Like 1

So they're still falsely banning people? So much for having fixed their issues then.

So they're still falsely banning people? So much for having fixed their issues then.

It's suppoused to take another 1 to 3 days to unban all the false positives.

How do you know that's the case? Only BE knows the veracity of a ban.

Like I said in my post I DID contact them. I just thought I would put this here in the ban appeal so some people *cough cough* Rocket *cough cough* can see that BE kinda sucks lol Believe me I will spam them until they answer me. The only reason I paid the $30 for Combined Operations was JUST so I could play DayZ. I'm not going to settle for them randomly banning me for dying.

Edited by DigitalRenegade

Like I said in my post I DID contact them. I just thought I would put this here in the ban appeal so some people *cough cough* Rocket *cough cough* can see that BE kinda sucks lol Believe me I will spam them until they answer me. The only reason I paid the $30 for Combined Operations was JUST so I could play DayZ. I'm not going to settle for them randomly banning me for dying.

That's exactly what rocket and the forum team DON'T want, as it's just more of the same riffraff clogging the forums, so less time can be spent on addressing other threads.

There shouldn't be a single thread in this forum with the words "Global Ban" in their title and/or as part of their subject matter.

/thread, contacting dingus for thread close.

Edited by Warlden

I see no problem with posting a topic about an unjustified ban. While i cant speak to the justification for this ban, i can attest to the frusteration of being banned for doing nothing but following rules and playing the game (punkbuster anyone?).

• Like 1

You are not allowed to post about appealing or complaining about a global ban. if you need help with appealing it, read the sticky. Go to their site, and e-mail them, make sure to follow their format, or they'll discard your email.

Edited by Warlden