Sign in to follow this  
sostronk

AS50 TWS?

I just ran into a major base with various vehicles, including a bus and tents. I was specifically scanning that area for tents because Im low on Stanag SD clips. Got my clips and found one of the trucks had 2 AS50TWS'. I thought there was only a standard AS50 in the game, but not sure. Ive checked the wiki and a few other databases but cant find it. Is this weapon legit?

If it's not on the database it's hacked in.

Most likely hacked, they used to exist in the game but nearly everyone you find nowadays has been spawned in by a hacker.

if u will keep it in ur inventory u will be banned :C

if u will keep it in ur inventory u will be banned :C

Nope

• Like 2

Nope

Your nope is a halftruth.

BE won't ban you, but server admins might.

If you show up in the logs as someone who is .50 cal sniping people with a thermal scope, I think most admins are going to ban your face.

My admin would ban you and send your information to every other server admin he knows.

That's not how it works, I wish they'd say this to scare people though.

Don't worry, wont have it for much longer. I haven't been thunderdomed for 6 hours so I must be overdue for one.

If you show up in the logs as someone who is .50 cal sniping people with a thermal scope, I think most admins are going to ban your face.

My admin would ban you and send your information to every other server admin he knows.

Your admin is a cunt then.

The ones that run the servers I play on only ban for scripting or playing without certain files (plants + trees)

Your admin is a cunt then.

The ones that run the servers I play on only ban for scripting or playing without certain files (plants + trees)

One man's cunt is another man's hero(ine).

Seems like you've had to go through a couple of servers to find your current cheaters refuge.

Should've taken the hint instead of insisting on being a cheater.

• Like 2

I believe it's in the TOS or something that dayz server admins are only allowed to ban people over stuff like racism etc. Reason being is because you can't have a 100% proof out of logs. Hackers almost always spoof their player ID to that of another person in the server or just a random one. On top of that people actually find these weapons on dead players.

Banning players for having certain items/weapons in their inventory could perhaps even lead to a blacklisting.

Battleye is there for a reason and even if it doesn't work right away, most multihacks get detected after a few weeks.

I assumed he was asking about BE and being globally banned, some server admins can and do ban players for any reason you could think of including swearing, taking their vehciles, destroying their camp, killing them etc so I thought that would be irrelevant.

YA I was up in the tower in Cherno guy in a gillie spawning in next to me shoot him in the head an bam AS50 TWS....... that was the only thing tho that looked hacked cause he had kinda shitty gear. Just killed him 2 mins ago :(

Edited by FunTimeWithSouls

I believe it's in the TOS or something that dayz server admins are only allowed to ban people over stuff like racism etc. Reason being is because you can't have a 100% proof out of logs. Hackers almost always spoof their player ID to that of another person in the server or just a random one. On top of that people actually find these weapons on dead players.

Banning players for having certain items/weapons in their inventory could perhaps even lead to a blacklisting.

Battleye is there for a reason and even if it doesn't work right away, most multihacks get detected after a few weeks.

when i get our server for our clan, and i see a guy with hacked in item. i won't care if he looted it off a hacker, or spawned ti in himself. he so gets a perma ban from the server.

no1 can force me as a server renter to agree that i will not ban players with Hacked in items. period. our server will be for ppl who play legit.

Hacker - Ban

Item Spawners - Ban

Item Dupers - Kick first, do it again? - Ban

I1m not a tolerant guy. If i pay 50bucks per month for a server. it's my rules.

• Like 1

when i get our server for our clan, and i see a guy with hacked in item. i won't care if he looted it off a hacker, or spawned ti in himself. he so gets a perma ban from the server.

no1 can force me as a server renter to agree that i will not ban players with Hacked in items. period. our server will be for ppl who play legit.

Hacker - Ban

Item Spawners - Ban

Item Dupers - Kick first, do it again? - Ban

I1m not a tolerant guy. If i pay 50bucks per month for a server. it's my rules.

Are you a server renter that when you or your friends get killed by Legit players call haxs then ban people???

Are you a server renter that when you or your friends get killed by Legit players call haxs then ban people???

no i am not a renter currently. we are a guest on a friendly clans server. still need a few weeks till we can start our own.

and no i am not. i've been killed several times on the guest server. i don't really care of dieing, it is the part of the game.

but let me clear this out. Dieing to a legit players is fine. probably i'm at fault and i learn from my mistakes.

but when i kill a guy and he had a ghillie + as50 at stary sobor then 2mins later his back with an L85 + another ghillie... well those situations are just impossible.

most scenarios are obvious and will result in instant banning. period.

PS.: seeing you are worried already you become suspicious. i mean... legit players just play the game without the fear of being banned. so why do you worry?

Edited by MostlyPanda

you only find these on the bodies of hackers or veterans from when this was in dayz these are the only ways to obtain one

you only find these on the bodies of hackers or veterans from when this was in dayz these are the only ways to obtain one

same goes for almost every Person with NVG+Ghillie together... both are so rare theres only 2 option. He's an über-pro, or scripted.

same goes for almost every Person with NVG+Ghillie together... both are so rare theres only 2 option. He's an über-pro, or scripted.

Dont know about that. I can pick up NVGS pretty quick, there are so many places to get them. I just logged out from a game from hitting a deer stand and knocked back yet another set. If you go into a chopper crash site or a deer stand or anywhere where military zombies spawn and you need them then kill the zeds because they often have NVGs on them. Ghillies seem a bit harder to get, but I still regularly get them. It takes a bit of luck. Ive not had any for ages and the next thing I know Im knocking back ghillies as well.

Deer stands are safer as you only have 3 zeds to kill.

EDIT: And Im not uber pro...

Edited by sostronk

Dont know about that. I can pick up NVGS pretty quick, there are so many places to get them. I just logged out from a game from hitting a deer stand and knocked back yet another set. If you go into a chopper crash site or a deer stand or anywhere where military zombies spawn and you need them then kill the zeds because they often have NVGs on them. Ghillies seem a bit harder to get, but I still regularly get them. It takes a bit of luck. Ive not had any for ages and the next thing I know Im knocking back ghillies as well.

Deer stands are safer as you only have 3 zeds to kill.

EDIT: And Im not uber pro...

the only flaw with your post is... zombies can't drop NVGs, nor Deer Stands.

NVGs are easy as fuck to get. A. You kill someone who has them or B. Crashed Chopper. At every crashed heli I always find NVGs. An the reason I asked about the getting killed legit was because anytime I have killed a admin server gets restarted, then they come on to a forum an calls hax. My weapon of choice was the Enfield until the nerf to it. I used to snipe people all the time with it.

the only flaw with your post is... zombies can't drop NVGs, nor Deer Stands.

Military Zombies do drop NVGs.

Military Zombies do drop NVGs.

hmmm. then i must be the most unluckyest player in DayZ :) im way above 900 zombie kills right now and most of it are military zombies. no NVG drop till now from them.

just to add some spice on my NVG failure. i've been playing DayZ for like a month now. found 2 crash site (which were alrdy looted)