el shazaam

to whoever keeps killing my tents on us 1241..

dude, it takes me hours to move so many tents and gear... i understand stealing some things but why the insult to injury.. example.. driving my truck 50 yards away and blowing it up... i wouldve been cool with it just being gone altogether... makes me sad... we can share the tents!!!

• Like 2

Part of the game, deal with it

• Like 1

nope not part of the game part of the hackers fun,

lets face it if your camp is well hiden way past any town then its bound to have been a hacker....

nah, this is my third camp... same guy.. because he does the same thing every time... lol. i would love to know who he is just for the sake of a fun rivalry.

• Like 1

lets face it if your camp is well hiden way past any town then its bound to have been a hacker....

Not necessarily, I always find tents up north way past any towns that people probably think are well hidden

Shhhh be verrryyyy verrrryyyyy quiet. I'm hunting tents... I love your tents but I only take gear and run.

• Like 1

I like how just because your shit got stolen and people found your tents they have to be hackers QQ more. We found your tents with a helicopter and then drove your truck over your tents. After we were done stomping out your existence we then drove your truck into the field and proceeded to shoot it with the helos 240s LOLOLOL. Thanks for the enjoyable morning better luck next time. We will be watching 8)

• Like 1

So.......just because a camp is found means the person who found it is a hacker?? Really? Because you hide your tents sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good that no one but you would be able to find it. Dude you need to qq. Just because you got found out doesnt mean you have to make excuses.

lol, well played delta... that spot was good for WEEKS!! good shit man...

I know you moved your camp again we watched some of you moving it we just haven't found it but we will keep looking.

Were you the guys with the white off road truck?

Edited by DeltaSierra25

lol!!! yep, thats us... why not team up? we both seem to be well enough equipped.

lol, are you the one one who failed to kill me two nights ago at our second camp site?

I do not know how you survived that dude I put a full clip and a half of M4 rounds into you LOL!! You are crazy ninja to make it away on your bicycle. Points!!

• Like 1

Why should a hacker be needed to destroy a camp or vehicles ? I've already looted some tents and destroyed them afterwards, like most bandits would do. I don't feel excited or happy to make another player cry, but that is the bandits way to e.g. defend his territory.

And many camps i've found had a huge collection of weapons and ammo, so i don't let other bandits rearm. Some even had satchel charges, bad luck.

Many players wisely choose areas far off cities and so you look there first. But sometimes they choose just these spots that every player would choose and you find them easily. Camps are easy too spot, and if you use a vehicle, you should be aware that they can be heard miles away, like another dinner bell. It would be smarter not to park them close to the tents.

It's part of the game, there's no safe heaven yet.

dude!!!! im not sure how i made it either.. i had 5000 health to my name... to your credit as soon as i heard gunshots i instantly yelled out on skype "OH FUCK!! IM DEAD!!!"... lol.. so close............. so where do we go from here my good friend?

• Like 1

Well you got super lucky thats for sure lol. I guess we could call a temporary cease fire while I hunt down the chopper again. It would free up all that time I spend hunting your new camp lol. But if its on the tiny mountain Veresnik I would recommend moving it.

nope not us... but hey, should you want to join forces, we are willing to come to an agreement. if not an agreement than maybe a truce/alliance.

• Like 1

I will have to discuss it with my people tomorrow but I should be able to get you your truck back. I mean it was pretty cold hearted to watch all four of you log off then take it in the night with all your gear :D If you want you can add me on steam I will PM you my steam name.

indeed, you need to set up a community profile, it wont let me add you.

Ray shield bubble.

Gotta hire Chewie and Han to take out the generator on the forest moon. ^_^

Now, I'm gonna find an ATV and outfit it with armor, A-team style. Eyeslits for driving. M249 mounted on a turret on top for the backseat rider.

Edited by GiggityGump
  • Like 1