Viles (DayZ)

Brothers Til Death - Recruiting

A Heads Up

I Recommend Before reading this Check out Our Website and Forums

http://www.brotherstildeath.com/ +http://forums.brotherstildeath.com/ To get a quick concept of what we are about.

Brothers Til Death - bTd Are Currently Recruiting Active Dayz Players.

We have been around the gaming scene for years and we are a relaxed community with a competitive focus.

We only have one DayZ server at the moment and i don't think we will be expanding until DayZ Standalone is out.

We use a Teamspeak Server 216.244.81.50:9993

Not Interested In using exploits, cheats and hacks its not our thing.

We are looking to get some new players in the ranks both Bandits and Survivors to come group up and get the multiplayer experience.

We are Australian Based with alot of players from other countrys

You will be on a probation period.

We play on a US Server Hosted By Vilayer - No Lag

What We Are Looking For

Active Players

Both Bandits and Survivor Orientated

Must have a Microphone + Download Teamspeak

Good Speaking English is a must we work as a team without communication it wouldn't work

We don't look for skill or experience as a main priority we look for personality

Just to touch on Skill and Experience for a second.

We think that with enough help and experience it wont take long to get to the standard we are looking for so don't be afraid if your not the best gamer.

What We Offer!

A Great Multi player Experience and Environment

Active Player Base

Servers And Forums that are heavily Moderated

A Website And Forums

Teamspeak

No Bullshit.

Contact Us

http://imageshack.us/a/img217/806/teamspeakb.jpg

Forums: http://forums.brotherstildeath.com/

Dont have teamspeak?

download here -> http://www.teamspeak.com/

Questions?

Just leave a post below and someone will get back to you.

Leave a bump and help us out

Thanks for your time

Edited by Viles
  • Like 10

Where are most of the people in this group located?

• Like 1

Wow. So this is basically gonna be an Aussie/Kiwi clan then. Well good luck to you guys.

Started off with one with 70+ Members now a few guilds/clans/groups in lots of games we have alot of people just not many of them play Day Z, Most are Aus/Kiwi but starting to get more international.

Acronym BTD (Before The Dawn - CoD4 mod) is not a coincidence!

• Like 1

Oh cool well i'm Aussie as well, gonna check this out :)

• Like 1

No worries. we do have a permission thing in teamspeak which stops new people from entering some channels just poke someone to get set to normal.

joined a week or so ago and this is a great group as long as you dont douche it up. if you do that we will kill you every time we see you. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm in Arizona.

Edited by Shankmeyster
  • Like 1

I played with a couple guys on the teamspeak dayz for about 4 hours.

• Like 1

Edit - Reply to a post that got removed. Cheers mods!

Edited by Viles

>location Australia

>activity ??

>number of members ??

So far so good, just tell me how often you guys are online and how many there are of you and I'll probably join with a buddy or two.

• Like 1

> Aussie

> Day Z all aspects :)

> 20+

Anymore questions jump on our teamspeak or add me on skype

Awesome, we'll get on the teamspeak at around 6PM and talk, definitely interested in joining.

• Like 1

Hi there my names Jake and i live in the United Kingdom

I have recently purchased ARMA2 and started playing the DayZ mod and i really like it, my only quarrel is that i can never find food or water. I seem to find a fair few weapons and then end up losing them because i just wither away with starvation or de-hydration.

So i have come to the conclusion that i need to join a crew of survivors, i have a headset, team-speak and Skype. Also i have a really good computer so i dont lag (except internet lag), so if i could join you guys in the harsh conditions of Chernarus then would be awesome.

• Like 2

Dayz isnt the only game i play so when i did join BTD . i joined their comunity . Not just bTd Dayz team .

Worth it . always a good laugh and have had heaps of fun hunting out beans as a team rather than by my lonesome .

ooo and a note to the muppet that was saying about the hacking ...

Its ok i understand . Cause the only way you would have found the camp was by either joining btd and being showen the camp ( cause bTd team would have showen it to you ) OR ( and the more probable ) you or ya buddy "hacked" lol one of those show everything things .... saw that all the trucks and cars that we had spent a while fixing and transporting there where in one spot went straight there saw that we as a team had gathered a lot of sh*t over the times ( as a 10+ man team can do ) Had a cry cause you dont have friends like that to play with , "hacked" in some sort of explosives . took what you could and ran like a little bitch ...

Its funny how you can tell the ones who cant handle people having better or more toys in their cots than they do ... they all ways destroy it when there is no one to confront them ...

Why dont ya come at us when we are there to defend the camp next time . Boy.

• Like 2

Hi there my names Jake and i live in the United Kingdom

I have recently purchased ARMA2 and started playing the DayZ mod and i really like it, my only quarrel is that i can never find food or water. I seem to find a fair few weapons and then end up losing them because i just wither away with starvation or de-hydration.

So i have come to the conclusion that i need to join a crew of survivors, i have a headset, team-speak and Skype. Also i have a really good computer so i dont lag (except internet lag), so if i could join you guys in the harsh conditions of Chernarus then would be awesome.

Well jump onto teamspeak mate look forward to chatting to you.

My beans, take 'em. I would love to join, but I do happen to be America, would that be a problem?

Edited by JesseS
  • Like 1

Im going out for the day, but i will be back online in about 8 hours, Ill come on teamspeak when i get back if you dont mind.

• Like 1

My beans, take 'em. I would love to join, but I do happen to be America, would that be a problem?

Nah mate we are international :)

Have about 6 Americans already so you wont be the only one