Viles (DayZ)

Brothers Til Death - Recruiting

Hey guys, wondering if you had footage from a couple weekends ago chasing a guy on an ATV with you chopper? About 30 minutes prior we had shot at one of your mates riding a bicycle to a camp that had sandbags around it.

There were two of us on the ATV and my game crashed, then my friend decided to "attack your chopper" as you were firing on him. I logged back in and said stuff it get back on the ATV. As he tried to hop on he clicked fire instead of get in ATV and we both exploded. This would be great if you had recorded footage of this.

Edited by Spectorials
  • Like 2

I have school for 8h and most of my free time is dayz, so is it a problem if i want be some time at skype or team speak 3 and a game.

Edited by SkollKruncher
  • Like 1

well if you want to join please register on our forums and submit a application or jump onto ts

Hey guys, wondering if you had footage from a couple weekends ago chasing a guy on an ATV with you chopper? About 30 minutes prior we had shot at one of your mates riding a bicycle to a camp that had sandbags around it.

There were two of us on the ATV and my game crashed, then my friend decided to "attack your chopper" as you were firing on him. I logged back in and said stuff it get back on the ATV. As he tried to hop on he clicked fire instead of get in ATV and we both exploded. This would be great if you had recorded footage of this.

Thats was my friend morphine and me who had shot at you guys but sorry, no video recorded. I always record the worst times and forget to record the best moments :/. Fun day though, I think the guys you shot reported to us that you guys were headed in that direction and we went out to see if we could find you two and low and behold there you were haha. Didnt realize there were two of you until the atv blew up and killed the two of you. How did it blow up by the way? We landed nearby to check out the wreckage and it looked like you had crashed it into a tree, either that or I hit it a few times and damaged it enough for it to either blow up soon after you got on or enough to blow up when you touched anything. Very curious to find out. But to answer your other question the server is back, it was down for a few days to update I believe.

• Like 1

Basically we were both on it and my game crashed, when I jumped back in I told my mate to hope back on the ATV as we had a better chance that way than on foot (he had crashed it into a tree but it was still driveable). As he went to get back on he stuffed up, must have been out of range of the ATV and thought he was using the menu to get in the vehicle but shot it instead :(.

We also stole your V3S that day as well I think - one of your mates was looking for stuff in the industrial area on the east side of elektro and we managed to take him down. I think he was looking for stuff for the heli on skalisty (to repair). We headed out east and were met by someone with a UAZ and being fired upon. My friend was pretty new and drove back towards Kamyshovo and he didn't know that you couldn't drive... through... stuff. Busted the two front wheels and we were being AS50 sniped by someone. We tried to find wheels to repair it but there were none so I did the only thing plausible - grenade it. If we can't have it, neither can you!.

We found one of your guys again on the hill and managed to kill him, thinking he was alone and me spotting the chopper on Skalisty we started to swim. We both got AS50 sniped :(

• Like 2

lol good games man, you mustve found our newbish members :P haha. Were any of you the ones that my friend morphine and I got into some air to air combat with? we had a chopper and found someone as well with a chopper picking up their friend then they got into the air and we had a pretty good 3 or 4 minute battle.

• Like 1

Some of your guys are absolutely easy to take out haha. I think I have destroyed 4 or 5 of them by myself several times. I have fought against 1 guy that was decent and he has killed me a couple of times, can't remember his name though. Tulpy has probably died the most by me, followed by Comradez.

Na we don't have a heli :)

I'm interested in joining. I'm 25, USA, I'm in a clan(sort of), but I want to leave bc I get stuck on the load screen and I can't find a fix, I've tried everything I can find, so it's time to move on.

Viles can i join?

I've already send an message to u but what i want to say is that i have everything 2 headseats if 1 is broken from heavy gameplay XD,teamspeak,pc,...

But the only thing i do not have at this time is an player XD what i mean is i am banned NOT FROM HACKING!!!

i'v already said that but i'm now saying it to the rest of dayz.

I will say when i am unbanned.

happy gameplay!!!

Hey Viles, just thought I'd post my interest in hopefully joining you guys. Fairly new player, know the ins and outs of the game though. Been watching YouTube videos for the last couple of months to get clued up before hitting up the MOD.

Sent you a request on Skype to hopefully get more insight from yourself, would be great to learn from a bunch of experienced players but have a blast at the same time....

Cheers,

Shadow.

• Like 1

Hey mate. i got your skype request. just hit me up when your online next if not just jump onto teamspeak :)

Thanks

Viles