Sign in to follow this  
lanix

Bicycle can have backpacks

Bike backpacks  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this in-game?

• Yes
    • No

Essentially, you could attach a backpack to a bicycle to make the bike have storage space. the space would be only as big as the

backpack, it could effect the speed of the bike (bigger bag, slower speed?) if it was a visual change, the backpack would appear on

the rack on the back of the bicycle.

• Like 1

I actually like this idea but only if you have to add the backpack yourself and it doesn't spawn with one.

• Like 3

I actually like this idea but only if you have to add the backpack yourself and it doesn't spawn with one.

Of course this would be the case, it would be similar to any other vehicle, but only have 1 backpack slot

Backpacks? No, that'd make no sense in a game that tries to be fairly realistic. A Pannier would be nice though, nothing much though, I think something like 12 slots would certainly be fair

Backpacks? No, that'd make no sense in a game that tries to be fairly realistic. A Pannier would be nice though, nothing much though, I think something like 12 slots would certainly be fair

Yeah, something like this would be nice. But also something would have to be done about bicycle spawns as I rarely find them so that leads me to think that they are all scooped up when the server restarts and horded across the map.

Makes them essentially into make-shift panniers!

Exactly

Panniers of 12-15 slots that can hold and extra primary and secondary and so on would be good or bikes with varying space to store stuff

It's all academic really considering that bikes are like rocking horse shit. What I really want to see is more bikes.

Bikes are currently overpowered, they are very fast, dont need fuel and when you find them they dont need to be repaired, unless damaged by some other player.

This would be a good idea once bikes are mostly found in need of repair, and once you can't 70kmph lol. I am sure bikes will be fixed, but i dont believe they are a huge issue atm. I have yet to be killed by a dude on a bicycle