Sign in to follow this  
Velaxis

Arma 2 beta patch 95883

So tonight six updater decided to update me to the new beta patch 95883. This has caused me to pretty much be unable to join any server with a lower beta patch. I just seem to get stuck on the loading screen with no way of getting past.

I have deleted the entire game only to reinstall it and six updater insisting on installing this beta patch. I can't seem to use it to install just the dayz mod so I can add the old patch in manualy.

Is there any way I can change my beta patch back to the old 95417 patch as that was working fine the evening before and all the servers I wish to join are using that patch.

Any help would be apreciated.

• Like 1

Did you try deleting the beta folder and the shortcut and just installing 95417 again?

Same here same problem, have never had a problem with DayZ the entire time apart from this

Me too.

:(

Everything seems to load fine and then freezes on "Loading" with no progress bar.

Halp?

I tried a few other servers and was able to get into another game after waiting about 2 minutes on loading...but I was instantly killed by a douche in a heli...looking for another server now

The loading screen seems to take longer regardless of the server speed now... I've have to wait at least a minute on any of the 15 servers I've joined today.

If you're using Six Launcher you can effectively roll back to 95417 by opening the launcher, verifying, then patch to 95417, and launch.