Sign in to follow this  
azimov

Standoff at Krasnotsav Control Tower

THIS is what i'm talking about. Enough of those 19 minuet "heres what i'm doing in DayZ today guys" videos everyone is making. This was action packed, exciting to watch.

Awesome firefight.

Edit: Also, if I we're the OPFOR, and had clairvoyance, after the standoff on the stairway at 1:30ish i'd have snuck back out, hit the ladder, and grabbed you from behind in the tower. With your adrenalin going, you we're not covering both access points for a good minuet and a half.

Awesome job. Goes to show that gear doesn't matter in the end. +Rep for being in first person the whole time. Gives the video a much better feel.

One of the coolest fights I've seen, I click that add for you sir!

props for creating a video that isn't chock full of mundane commentary, and genuinely highlights the panic of DayZ. +1, good sir!

noob vs morenoobs

Youre awesome pro-ness would have incapacitated him as soon as you were within 100 meters by sheer awesomeness right?

noob vs morenoobs

Youre awesome pro-ness would have incapacitated him as soon as you were within 100 meters by sheer awesomeness right?

cmn man, be honest, look at the video and tell me you think they dont suck at cqb??? come one, seriously...

noob vs morenoobs

cmn man' date=' be honest, look at the video and tell me you think they dont suck at cqb??? come one, seriously...

[/quote']

cqb with a winchester in the ArmA2 netcode? yeah, id be behaving more or less the same...

This isnt COD or BF3, just running in gunz blazing wont work well (especially not if you have relatively slow firing guns like the winchester or revolver).