Sign in to follow this  
Brosef

I keep spawning at the coast?

If your not happy taking part in the alpha testing phase of a free mod then just wait until the standalone game is released. Then when you've paid money for it you will be in a position to complain.

Mostly i agree with u but they start to repeat some mistakes over and over again. And who told u that this is a free? To play it... u need to buy at leaste OA which is 15 euros. And than u can play... with low ress textures ofc.

If nobody brings up issues with the game, then how do you expect them to get fixed?

It's good to see I'm not the only one with this problem though, I hope they fix it soon.

yea, i know. My comment was in reply to someone and it appeared it didn't quote them. he was saying he didn't want to test crappy patches or something like that.

After updating both the beta and dayz version manually i seem to be able to play without spawning on the coast. However the soldiers and wire glitches seem just as persistent, so whoever claims that the new patch "fixes" it has been lucky indeed. The new patch haven't worked for anyone i know yet. My entire clan is currently moaning on the teamspeak about how annoying they are so.. there you go

Some friends and I are having this issue as well, although we seem to respawn in random locations (as with a new character) rather than a specific spot (i.e. Kamenka every time).

yeah it just recently spawned me in elektro and now every time instead of respawning in kamenka, its in elektro..soo im not complaining :P but now i cant even play! stuck on infinite loading screen :(

same prob so i run this day 5 times too the airfield log out go 3 hrs later on and again last end from kamenka than a hacker killed me lol -.-" as50 i miss you ;(

+1 for the coast repawn. Happens every time I log in now.

I was perfectly fine after manually updating yesterday...until I logged back in to join some friends. Immediately back to the graphical glitches as I was in Berezino. Logged out to reboot the game hoping it'd clear it up, which it did. However not because the graphical bleeds were fixed, simply because it transported me to the far west of Kamenka. Since then I've ended up in cherno from the northwest airfield, and cap golova from Stary. Never once has my gear been compromised, but the patch certainly didn't fix the graphical issues, and definitely created a character creation issue.

This was fixed in the patch released today.

Well that was unnecessary...it isn't like this is posted in the general section, this is troubleshooting. Regardless of this being an Alpha, this forum exists for tracking down solutions, not snark. Obviously there is TONS of us with the same issue. You're lucky to not suffer through them with YOUR perfect alpha. KThnxBai.

Adding my facts to the troubleshooting here.

Version 1.7.2.5, beta 95883

I am only coast-respawning when I end task to get out of perma-load. That only happens on betas before 95883.

The only servers I can join now are 95883.

If I "server-hop" once or 10 times, I won't coast-spawn, so long as I successfully load into another 95883, and only 95883.

My friend is also on 1.7.2.5 / 95883

He has the exact same issue, except the cause of his permaload is the 95883 servers. He can join 95417s all day long, without teleport to coast. Once he hits a 95883, he perma-loads. End-task. Next successful launch will be on the coast.

And video glitching was noticed in Balota. Same as last week.

• Like 1

I'm running 1.7.2.5 / 95883 and I've tried only 1.7.2.5 / 95883 servers tonight. I still repawn at random coastal points. Out of interest I've tried quitting out of the game properly and Alt-F4 and I get the same coastal spawns no mater how I exit the game.

• Like 1

I'm running 1.7.2.5 / 95883 and I've tried only 1.7.2.5 / 95883 servers tonight. I still repawn at random coastal points. Out of interest I've tried quitting out of the game properly and Alt-F4 and I get the same coastal spawns no mater how I exit the game.

Same stuff but I'm still on the only version 1.7.2.4/95883, spawn on the beach randomly and get almost killed by a teleporting wookie.

It's very confusing.

Thanks for the detailed info. This is some weird irregularity.

On a side note, could these forums be slower? I feel like I am back on dialup. :P

If your not happy taking part in the alpha testing phase of a free mod then just wait until the standalone game is released. Then when you've paid money for it you will be in a position to complain.

So can he play the day z mod now without having to buy combines ops?

HAHAHA yeah right. The developer do more damage with their fixes than fixing anything and also they seem not to test their superdupa patches. It's not my mission to test crappy shit. :)

We're testing it.  It is your mission to test it.

a pack of lies i still spawn on coast 7 months later.