Sign in to follow this  
Gravemiind

Hacker Inadvertently helped me.

So a hacker teleported everyone on the server to one spot. Me thinking OH SHIT, I abort and come back on about 10 minutes later. I see a pile of dead bodies and recon them for about 20 minutes. No one came by to collect their gear so I went and got every possible tool, tones of food, An AKM and 5 mags, G17 and 3 mags, a coyote backpack (the big one) and a guile suit.

Well that isn't exactly helping mate...

A mate and I had a hacker appear in front of us in a Military Offroad. I basically hung my head and lowered my weapon because I thought we were boned. The bloke gets out saying friendly and not to shoot "but not that it will do any good."

Over TS I'm telling my mate to alt-f4 whilst I distract him... Then the hacker asks if we want anything else. He was giving us the car and put ammunition in the back for both our weapons and told us to have fun and left the server.

Dafuq.

thats nice pal, you have fun with your really bad guns.

Eh? Can you elaborate how is the AKM any bad because I promise you its the only weapon you can rely in CQC / point blank. It can also be zeroed, so its perfectly usable at medium range too and the damage is well enough, just like M4A1/3 and I'm not even talking about near zero recoil for the AKM.

The Glock 17 - I prefer M1911 as its stopping power is awesome for a hand gun but its only a mag of 7, which though is hardly a problem if you don't suck at shooting. My second choice is the makarov, plenty of ammo everywhere and 2-3 bullets is RIP.

The Glock/17 has however 17 rouns in one mag so its a good choice if your aim is just not good enough yet.

Now please come back and troll again how is your M4A3 superior ffs

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

The Glock 17 - I prefer M1911 as its stopping power is awesome for a hand gun but its only a mag of 7, which though is hardly a problem if you don't suck at shooting. My second choice is the makarov, plenty of ammo everywhere and 2-3 bullets is RIP.

The Glock/17 has however 17 rouns in one mag so its a good choice if your aim is just not good enough yet.

I'm not sure how the G17 is good for people with bad aim...it's the most accurate sidearm by FAR. 17 round magazines = 17 headshots, one mag lasts for ages.

The 1911 can't hit the broad side of a barn past 25m. I spent hours yesterday on the shooting range map just testing the weapons. The G17 is still effective at 125m with over 75% accuracy aimed center mass on a crouching sized target, virtually 100% accurate to like 75m. The 1911 is absolutely awful past the 25m mark when aimed center mass, its random spread is just meh. After the nerf I've never been able to bring myself to use it anymore when I can use a G17, heck I even prefer a Makarov to the 1911, one more bullet in a magazine and slightly more accurate for headshotting.

In regards to the OP: Glad to see you salvaged something out of that hack attempt.

I'm not sure how the G17 is good for people with bad aim...it's the most accurate sidearm by FAR. 17 round magazines = 17 headshots, one mag lasts for ages.

The 1911 can't hit the broad side of a barn past 25m. I spent hours yesterday on the shooting range map just testing the weapons. The G17 is still effective at 125m with over 75% accuracy aimed center mass on a crouching sized target, virtually 100% accurate to like 75m. The 1911 is absolutely awful past the 25m mark when aimed center mass, its random spread is just meh. After the nerf I've never been able to bring myself to use it anymore when I can use a G17, heck I even prefer a Makarov to the 1911, one more bullet in a magazine and slightly more accurate for headshotting.

In regards to the OP: Glad to see you salvaged something out of that hack attempt.

The sights on the M1911 are little missaligned but I personaly dont have much trouble to shoot even at 50m but I don't go for headshots, the power of the gun kills at torso shot still.

It's nice that the G17 is accurate even at 50m plus but its a side arm and I shoot everything what's not within 20m with my primary weapon so I still stand by what I said above.

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

So a hacker teleported everyone on the server to one spot. Me thinking OH SHIT, I abort and come back on about 10 minutes later. I see a pile of dead bodies and recon them for about 20 minutes. No one came by to collect their gear so I went and got every possible tool, tones of food, An AKM and 5 mags, G17 and 3 mags, a coyote backpack (the big one) and a guile suit.

So, you're telling me that out of 20 dead players the better gear you found was an AKM and a G17? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

i had a script kiddie teleport me and a friend to otmel where they had an suv or something, they were not nice...

i had a script kiddie teleport me and a friend to otmel where they had an suv or something, they were not nice...

Congratulations on being part of the problem

Eh? Can you elaborate how is the AKM any bad because I promise you its the only weapon you can rely in CQC / point blank. It can also be zeroed, so its perfectly usable at medium range too and the damage is well enough, just like M4A1/3 and I'm not even talking about near zero recoil for the AKM.

I dont think the M4A3 Is better than the AKM, I actually think that both those guns are horrible (For my play-style,) I prefer an M4A1-CCO-SD. Best gun in the game for me.

There was a hacker spawning black SUVs , I ambushed him shot his tyres out and he spawned another, I found one burnt out with a body next to it with a as50 tws 5 mags , every tool in the game rangefinders coyote backpack with a m4 cco ds with 5 mags, .... Hacking cunts