Dochtar

Cant update to 1.7.2.5.

I updated but all the servers are yellow question marks and im getting kicked for addons that dont have signed keys? (the addons that come with the game, too). i have the patch updated as well

I updated but all the servers are yellow question marks and im getting kicked for addons that dont have signed keys? (the addons that come with the game, too). i have the patch updated as well

That has nothing to do with updating to 1.7.2.5, do a search in this thread for your problem then make a new thread if you can't find a preexisting one.

Okay I got 95883, but trying to get 1.7.2.5. Thanks

Edited by Kbman

That has nothing to do with updating to 1.7.2.5, do a search in this thread for your problem then make a new thread if you can't find a preexisting one.

would help if someone would respond tbh

Okay I got 95883, but trying to get 1.7.2.5. Thanks

DayZ Commander will update itself, Arma2, and Dayz for you. You just have to click the right buttons.

Honestly Mozzy, I do believe you because it done it for me last time but this time, Day Z just lingers at 13%. So I'm just going to manually update it.

Honestly Mozzy, I do believe you because it done it for me last time but this time, Day Z just lingers at 13%. So I'm just going to manually update it.

Are you on commander 0.9.0.62?

• Like 2

Just pushed a new version of DayZ Commander.. this will make the DayZ download happen over my mirror instead of theirs... should be faster.....

I'm downloading 1.7.2.5 now, I will post results if it works or not. Thanks for the update though, you just saved me a decent amount of time :D

I updated to commander 0.9.0.62 and the download took like 10 min total, and been in game and tested it out everything seems to be working just fine.

Yes, the dayZ commander update works perfect! Thank you dotjosh, you get all mai beans :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

@Kbman: For manuel setup try this:

1.Download torrent mentioned here in rockets post:http://dayzmod.com/f...te/#entry644434

2. Make a folder called "addons" (without quotes) maybe on your desktop

3. Copy all files from the torrent in that folder (exept DayZ_changelog.txt); it should contain 14 files now

4. Go to your game directory, for example: d:\Arma2\@DayZ\addons

As you can see the folder in the game directory looks like the one you created on your desktop

5. Cut the folder "addons" from the game directory and store it somewhere for backup

6. Paste the "addons" folder from your desktop (the one you created on your desktop) in your game directory

Edit: Oh sorry, didnt see the second page. My bad.

Edited by NewArk

Early adoption manual installation resolved the Six/Commander issues.

I've updated commander to work with the latest DayZ download format.. (should fix everyone's issues)

Speaks the truth, a friend couldn't update the Beta manually because of a "Invalid CD Key" message, and we've downloaded Commander tonight just to trial and it is actually installing the updates successfully. Beans for you sir and thankyou for your great program and efforts.

*edit* He received the wrong CD Key message again for the beta update :(

I don't understand how you guys are doing any of this. Can someone give me the link and a step by step guide on what your doing to get this manually?

YouTube/Google is your friend mate. There are a few hundred guides on YouTube alone, fairly certain there is even an official installation guide on DayZ website as well.

Edited by Banicks

Are you on commander 0.9.0.62?

I'm on 0.9.063 and I can't update the day Z update 1.7.2.5 yet. It stil gives errors. I'm using DayZ Commander. Can you help me solve this problem? Cause as of now I can't play at all since Arma 2 is updated but Day Z isn't. And Please keep in mind that I'm just a simple internet user.

Kind regards,

B.