Sign in to follow this  
Kimberlah

It's raining at Green Mountain.

Today I got killed by a few zombies in Novy Sobor because I was so dumb to turn around and attempt to shoot one of them, they managed to catch up with me and break my leg. I respawned in Cherno, there were only 3 people on the server so it was quite safe to start looting everything. After I got some decent gear (Alice pack, enfield and winchester, lots of beans/drinks) I decided to go to the Airfield because I heard it's quite challenging to be there on a highly populated server. So I planned to go there, D/C in the tower and connect to a highly populated server. That didn't happen. It was raining, it was dark like 3 AM or something. I planned my route towards the Airfield. I decided to go through Pustoshka because the towns and cities I get through might have some good loot. So just before I reached Pustoshka, I noticed this huge antenna sticking out of the trees on this green mountain. Maybe there's some loot there? Who knows.. I went up there, when I was half way through the forest on the mountain I started hearing a little girl scream. I thought it was someone on teamspeak so I disconnected from teamspeak. The screams continued as I approached the antenna. I was terrified but I had to go on. The closer I got to the antenna, the louder the screams were. I got to the road, I saw a flashlight though there was nobody there as I saw the zombies spawning so nobody could've been here before me. I approached the gate, right after I walked into the yard, I heard a little girl singing "It's raining.. It's pouring.. The old man is snoring..". Suddenly, it was all quiet, I was crouching but I couldn't hear my steps. All I heard was the rain. I entered the antenna, in the small hallway, there was a little girl who looked a bit like Samara from The Ring. She was all black, outlined by a light behind her. I froze, I looked straight into her eyes as she approached me. When she stood right in front of me, I heard a loud scream coming from her, I was able to see her face though it was a bit dark, it was covered in blood, lots of scars too. I disconnected and I'm not planning on reconnecting anytime soon.

Pictures and videos coming soon.

... Thats why u NEVER go there same thing happend to me except it was some zambie with teeth showing and a disfigured face lets just say it raped my legs and threw me in the body pile (i hope yur safe svd i will find u one day)

Yes, it's that little girl that was mentioned in another thread jesus christ. I'm never going to Green Mountain ever.

Edited by ChinWooMan

its the hackers.

One teleported to me and played that over the mic as well.

Edited by Clan-Pico
  • Like 2

if you guys are gonna try and start rumors, please use the backspace key mkai?

When I have the balls to upload the pictures (that involves looking at them to check if they're the right ones) you'll see.

Though I'm not sure if I ever want to see that again.

When I have the balls to upload the pictures (that involves looking at them to check if they're the right ones) you'll see.

Though I'm not sure if I ever want to see that again.

I'm sure the Photoshop Police will be all over this one

• Like 1

Scary as hell! I went up there today. So many graphical glitches I hardly saw the train of Zeds leaving the innermost camp. After running around in there not seeing anything because of the glitches, I decided to get out of there and just get home and have a good cry.

The only scary thing on Green Mountain is the artifacting.

• Like 1

nice story, but you shouldnt have used the 'looked a little bit like samara from the ring'.

Perhaps it was this guy

Definately not. It didn't look like hacking, I never saw a hacker time everything that perfect. And how would a hacker manage to look like Samara?

Well, despite castles here and there, Green Mountain is my candidate for most creepy place in DayZ.

never ever talk about.....neerg mountain....only a mountain dew will calm the beast that inhabits its dark secrets. To rid yourself of the curse go up to the tower and drop a mountain dew. If you come without one, prepare for your life to end as you know it.....