TheMachine

Why I kill unarmed players

Godwin all up in this piece.

Hitler? Really?

its just an example, if not a powerful one. Dayz gamers will kill anyone anytime for no reason then to not die and keep their loot (fair enough) but I hear some rather bad examples given why they do it. Just an opinion, nothing harsh.

Edited by OoieGooie

"I don't kill unarmed players, I even let them go with me"

almost every single one will be nice and all, keeping behind you, until you let your guard down, because then they'll lot your Primary and shoot you. Simple but effective to get loot.

Now days I don't let any unarmed near me, sure I dont KoS but I do a warning shot infront of them, and if they proceed to come closer I shoot them.

I'm like that too, last night I had someone run at me with an axe after we saved him from zombies. Safe to say he got riddled with bullets for his idiotic attempt.

i think it is hilarious that people think all players are threats, the many times ive been in elektro and cherno there have been only a few hostiles which were taken out swiftly by my rag tag group of friendlies that this guy would kill for no fucking reason.... perfect logic bro, if i see you in game im hunting you down

• Like 1

I love the morons who kill unarmed players. I can just hide in Elektro or Cherno until I hear them go after some poor defenseless dude, then hunt them down and loot all the great shit off their corpse. Anyone who shoots a weapon audibly when they don't have to is just asking to get stalked and killed. Let this dude what he wants, more rich idiot corpses laden with great shit for the people who know what they're doing (and aren't deviant sociopaths).