jefe4life

Robin Hood the Anti-Hacker Hacker.

The problem with your post is...

While you and the Devs are thinking... The HOODS are actually taking the fight to their territory...

I'm modating posts, getting rid of garbage and doing my best to make sure that people know what to do to get the new patch installed so they can have fun this weekend.

Scripting is between the people who say its' not allowed and the people doing it.

Supporting the mod through these forums is what I am supposed to be doing here.

That's actually quite a cool idea, but I think this is a typical "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". Two wrongs don't necessary make it right.

I completely understand your point of view. An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

And hell is a dangerous path. But I believethe love for an original game will set him free. I honestly makes no sense for someone to run around and help people and get hackers to leave only to abuse game in the next server.

Just my personal opinion though.

Seeing people enjoy a game is way more rewarding then watching the community quit and servers dwindle.

so let me get this right?

Scripting is allowed on Arma2 servers?

but not on DayZ servers?

so let me get this right?

Scripting is allowed on Arma2 servers?

but not on DayZ servers?

Not for cheating no.

As to the Hood character. He may have helped today, but who's to say he hasn't griefed servers before?

If he is scripting then I hope he receives a B.E. ban.

There are other ways to help

Rgds

LoK

I like this. It reminds me of when I played SC1. Anybody who played that game knows that towards the end of it's life, it made DayZ look hack-free. People would just join games, ban the host in the lobby, and drop the entire game. I had to resort to getting an automatic IP-based ban program so that I could "shoot first" when the known hackers joined my game. It worked really well, and only one or two of them ever found a quicker hack to beat my auto-ban.

I'm modating posts, getting rid of garbage and doing my best to make sure that people know what to do to get the new patch installed so they can have fun this weekend.

Scripting is between the people who say its' not allowed and the people doing it.

I sure hope you are not refering to these posts as garbage... you should put a diaper over your mouth because thats where all the shit is coming out of.

We are having a standard discussion in the forum that gives us free rain to talk about what we please without flaming and you in here rowling everyone up "defending" your devs and mods that arnt doing a think to help us.

Your name really says it all.

You should be stripped of your powers and fed to the Zeds.

With all do respect.

your posts are garbage.

And after the ''good'' Robin hood triumph over the bad pirate hacker reducing the hacker population by 90% (that is all in your what if world dude) will he start playing legit?

iiiiiiii don't think so

He'll spawn shit on him, will teleport himself where the good loot his ect. what when mr hood will be killed by a legit player? will he take his revenge? will he spawn back all his stuff (surely)

So i do not think it is a so good idea..

Ps: after i have read the last OP post. the guys his just mad because he have been hacked and killed before. hope your robin will get ban. and i hope moderator will erase your forum account for being so rude for absolutly nothing?

You sir should put a container in front of your mouth, that's where the garbage and shit his coming from.

Edited by JuniorQc

Not for cheating no.

As to the Hood character. He may have helped today, but who's to say he hasn't griefed servers before?

Rgds

LoK

Please, go on. What are the other ways to help?

Not for cheating no.

Rgds

LoK

we are listening. what ways? as of now, there's NO stopping to them. If it would be any they wouldn't run in godmode.

Edited by MostlyPanda

And after the ''good'' Robin hood triumph over the bad pirate hacker reducing the hacker population by 90% (that is all in your what if world dude) will he start playing legit?

iiiiiiii don't think so

He'll spawn shit on him, will teleport himself where the good loot his ect. what when mr hood will be killed by a legit player? will he take his revenge? will he spawn back all his stuff (surely)

So i do not think it is a so good idea..

Once again I will defend Mr. Robin Hood, as ive seen him do so much good in so little time.

I dont feel he gets a hard on abusing the hacks and making everyones day horrible and reducing the server population to zero.

He wants a challenge of survival like the rest of us do. Like I said above why would he go around assisting people and raping abusing hackers to go on another server and abuse more people? It makes no sense to me.

I will bet anything that he plays legit on his own time, and when the hackers come he suits up, grabs his bow puts on his tights and goes to work to secure the server once again. I dont feel he is here to abuse the system and give himself the best gear.. like I said whats fun in having everything.

Hackers = trolls that enjoy cheating to get a rise of other players not to enjoy the point of the game.

Other ways to help?

This is a test release. Bug reports, feedback, cheat reports, admin abuse etc etc.

The dev's and BE are working together to halt the mass hacking as is evident with all the recent bans. Admittedly there's not alot *we* can do (with regards to scripting) except to make sure the servers are run properly with all countermeasures and security in place.

One chap using scripts is not assisting on a global scale. Vigilantism is not the way forward.

He is scripting. Ban him.

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Please, go on. What are the other ways to help?

By not being part of the problem.

Start a legit reimbursement program.

Encouraging hacking and jut handing out gifts to players isn't the right thing to do.

I sure hope you are not refering to these posts as garbage... you should put a diaper over your mouth because thats where all the shit is coming out of.

We are having a standard discussion in the forum that gives us free rain to talk about what we please without flaming and you in here rowling everyone up "defending" your devs and mods that arnt doing a think to help us.

Your name really says it all.

You should be stripped of your powers and fed to the Zeds.

With all do respect.

your posts are garbage.

Are you dense or something?

He's a moderator of the FORUMS he's not a dev, he dosen't work for battle eye, he's not a server admin. HE HAS NO CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS IN GAME, HE WAS SELECTED TO BE A MOD OF THE FORUMS.

Is that clear to you? Does caps get through your thick skull?

Oh and by the way, if you have freedom of speech so does everyone else. Kinda a two way street there. Now who's spewing shit from their mouth?

And another thing- You are here to reduce the flaming and bad topics, topics in incorrect forums, assist in questions regarding to the game. I dont think it was in the job description to call honest posts "garbage" and tell people they cant express their opinions.

Almost positive it doesnt say (please defend the devs and mods with your own 2cents.)

• Like 1

Are you dense or something?

He's a moderator of the FORUMS he's not a dev, he dosen't work for battle eye, he's not a server admin. HE HAS NO CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS IN GAME, HE WAS SELECTED TO BE A MOD OF THE FORUMS.

Is that clear to you? Does caps get through your thick skull?

Oh and by the way, if you have freedom of speech so does everyone else. Kinda a two way street there. Now who's spewing shit from their mouth?

did you read what I said.. where in there does it even say im blaming him for anything let alone pointing any fingers.

Nothing you even said has anything to do with the quote you placed.

thanks for stopping by.

Probably got bored with killing regular players, wow bravo!

Probably got bored with killing regular players, wow bravo!

More 2 cents.

And another thing- You are here to reduce the flaming and bad topics, topics in incorrect forums, assist in questions regarding to the game. I dont think it was in the job description to call honest posts "garbage" and tell people they cant express their opinions.

Almost positive it doesnt say (please defend the devs and mods with your own 2cents.)

To be fair, we are users with mod privileges who are here to help the community, we're entitled to our own opinions just as anyone else. If we think it is garbage, then hey thats how we are as a person right? This is just my thoughts though.

I'm not too much for your arguement or whats going on between you and Disgraced, but I do suggest leaving it to a PM so we can continue with on-topic posts.

• Like 1

I listed a number of things and did not refer specifically to these posts as garbage. I have been tolerant of you so far.

Lol, sounds like someone just got killed by a hacker and could use a bit of Robin Hoods help.

This isnt the best place to let off steam.

Thanks for stopping by.

Contact Robin Hood.

i'm actually glad to see that someone is dealing with the problem hacker or not. I am assuming the player will syop hacking once the bad scripters are dealt with. hacking is the only way to deal with hackers at this point. they keep getting around the ban waves and now are screwing over innocent players. hope he doesn't get banned just yet.

he just has to stop dupeing items that is a no no basic items or not.

Edited by Zera_Grey

I listed a number of things and did not refer specifically to these posts as garbage. I have been tolerant of you so far.

Lets stick to the Topic as Legacy kindly stated.

This whole topic is just filled with opinions and strong feelings. No hate toward anyone.